Friday, November 28, 2014

Another Nice Friday



I hope that my American friends have had your fill of turkey & pumpkin pie and I hope that left me some food. Ha,ha,ha. I'm not that hungry anyway. 
One thing I enjoy about your Thanksgiving is football. I watched three games yesterday, The first one was my Lions against the Bears of Chicago and the Lions were victorious. In between all of these games I still made dinner for my family. I'm football tired right now. This morning my wife is taking our daughter to her final horse riding class until after Christmas. She starts again in late January before we leave for our cruise. Ah our cruise. It has taken so long that I no longer really care to care. 
Got ya! I'm so excited to get the heck out of Amherstburg and get on that ship and rest, food, & rest & fun & food & rest. You know what I mean. Now that your Thanksgiving is done, I can put up my Christmas tree. I wait until then because now the Christmas feeling is there.

               --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the Day



           ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday's Funnies


How are husbands like lawn mowers?
They're hard to get started, they emit noxious odors, and half the time they don't work.

How do men define a "50/50" relationship?
We cook-they eat; we clean-they dirty; we iron-they wrinkle.

How do men exercise on the beach?
By sucking in their stomachs every time they see a bikini.

How do you get a man to stop biting his nails?
Make him wear shoes.

How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals."

How does a man show he's planning for the future?
He buys two cases of beer instead of one.

How is Colonel Sanders like the typical male?
All he's concerned with is legs, breasts and thighs



This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionallism goes right out the window...
He tells her to take her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.
"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?
"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.
He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."
Finally, he tells her to take off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"
She replies, "Yes, getting herpies - thats why I am here!"





                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. I now have to go to town and pick up  some more coffee. I'm down to near nothing. Enjoy the day my friends. See ya.


2 comments:

  1. You've got 56 days until your cruise. Oh boy. The clock is finally getting much closer. It's been ticking away for months now.

    We didn't have a traditional Thanksgiving meal yesterday. I roasted a whole chicken and made cheesy potatoes and my famous garlic bread. No dessert. We're not much for dessert. I love pumpkin pie, but I can pass.

    Loved all the jokes. Especially that last one.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ones today paul! have fun getting coffee. i have to go make some now. i have only been up a short time and came here before i had any. how's that for a compliment?

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!