Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Another Sunny Day



Good late morning. In fact it's exactly 11:59 right now. I was unable to write my blog this morning because I had to take my Camero to see a car doctor. It seems that a bolt in the driver's seat could shear and cause some problems if I was driving at that time some I have to bring it in next Tuesday at 9:30 to fix it. There are so many cars now that have to be fixed for this or that. Don't they make the cars correctly any more? 
Well tonight will be a change over from 2014 to 2015. For me, it's no difference tonight. It's going to be dinner, TV, some pool and seeing the ball falling and then sleep. ( maybe Ha,ha,ha. )
I hope that you'll all be doing well tonight. Be safe and enjoy what ever you'll be doing tonight.

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Year Eve Quote


                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Years Eve Happiness

 A Dream
  Alice was taking an afternoon nap on New Year’s Eve before the festivities. After she woke up, she confided to Max, her husband, ‘I just dreamed that you gave me a diamond ring for a New Year’s present. What do you think it all means?’
‘Aha, you’ll know tonight,’ answered Max smiling broadly.
At midnight, as the New Year was chiming, Max approached Alice and handed her small package.  Delighted and excited she opened it quickly. There in her hand rested a book entitled: ‘The meaning of dreams’.




A New Year Prayer for the Elderly
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.

         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today, the last day of 2014. Have a great night Bee & Sandee. See ya
                                                          " Happy New Year "



1 comment:

  1. The wind is howling here and it's very cold. The sun is shining though. Oh well, we're home and safe. It's all good.

    New Years isn't that big of a deal for us either. If we do anything it's usually with our boating buddies. Last year we cruised to Rio Vista and one of the gals in the group fractured her back. It was awful.

    Loved the funnies Paul.

    Have a fabulous day my friend and a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!