Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st, Monday


Good morning all. Well one more month to go and 2014 will be gone. Another year has past by us. I didn't write my blog yesterday because I spent the entire day putting up our Christmas tree, cooking dinner, making my biscotti and of course watching three footnball games. I'm very tired this morning and still have to go outside and put out the large ribbons outside of our home.
Later on in the day my wife has to take our daughter to her doctor and once again I'll be by myself for a while. I think I'll order a pizza. Tonight we''ll all be watching the first Christmas  show of the season. 

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Quote of the Day


               ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday's Funnies






Christmas Stamps


A blonde woman goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards. She says to the clerk, "May I have 50 Christmas stamps?"

The clerk says, "What denomination?"

The woman says, "Give me 6 Catholic, 12 Presbyterian, 10 Lutheran and 22 Baptists. "
 
 
 

To Catch a Man

Sally (a blonde) was seen going into the woods with a small package and a large bird cage. She was gone several days but finally she returned. Her! friend, Liz, never saw Sally looking' so sad.

Liz "Heard you went off in the woods for a couple of days. Glad you got back okay...but you look so sad. Why??" Sally," Cause I just can't get a man."

Liz, "Well, you sure won't find one in the middle of the woods."

Sally, "Don't be so silly. I know that. But I went in the woods cause I needed something there that would get me a man. But I couldn't find it."

Liz, "I don't understand what you're talking about."

Sally, "Well, I went there to catch a couple of owls. I took some dead mice and a bird cage."

Liz, "So, how's that gonna help you get a man."

Sally, "Well, I heard the best way to get a man is to have a good pair of hooters."
 
 


How do you get a blonde to marry you?

Tell her she's pregnant.

What will she ask you?

"Is it mine?"


              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to go now. Have a fantastic Dec. 1st day my friends. See ya.







2 comments:

  1. Happy December my friend! It's almost cruise time!

    Smiles, bee
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole the hooters joke. Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

    Save me some pizza.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!