Friday, December 12, 2014

Sleigh Bells Friday



 Isn't this a cute kid waiting for Christmas. Last night I tried to work on youtube videos and be able to email a Christmas video to all my friends. My friend Bee from Florida helped me and after checking everything and making many mistakes I eventually figured it out, I think. Now the next thing I have to learn to do is take a youtube video and place it in my blog. Now that one I'm worried about because I have no idea where to start. I know where to find in the youtube section but how to place it in my blog is the next thing. I'll just have to keep tying and making mistakes until I have it right. I just called my friend Al and he & Meilin are coming over tonight. Of course Al & I will be playing pool and the girls, I have no idea. The other day I spent a great deal of time at the mall looking for a gift for my wife and guess what? Nothing. What do I do now? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Quote of the Day


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Friday's Funnies



As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the
usual, "And what would you like for Christmas?"

The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a
minute, then gasped: "Didn't you get my E-mail?" 


 

Q: What do you get if you cross Raquel Welch and Santa Claus?
A: A thank you card from Santa.

Q: Why does Santa wear pink underwear?
A: He's a man. He did all his laundry in the one load.





         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I thought I show some pictures of the goodies that I have baked for Christmas. That might be a joke also'


Chocolate Cherry Shortbread


Caramel Pecan Bars



I wanted to end today with a picture of the woman who taught me how to bake all these goodies that I can now do, my mother. This is a photo of her with Santa Claus at a party that they had when she lived a her retirement home,  called "Seasons". Mom passed away a year ago but the enthusiasm she showed still carries on to this day.


 


2 comments:

  1. You'll figure out he YouTube thing at some point. Hubby has done tons of videos, but I haven't so I'm of no help.

    What does your wife like? Does she have a certain hobby or a favorite place to dine? Simple is good. We women like simple.

    Loved all the funnies.

    We had some wind and lots of rain, but we didn't get hit like some other areas. We did fine and didn't lose our power. That's a big plus.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting a video from YouTube

    If you've got your own videos on your computer that you want to share on your blog, Blogger now allows you to upload videos directly! If you'd like to share a video from YouTube, you can do that, too.
    Embedding a YouTube Video

    To embed a video from YouTube, just follow these simple steps:

    Click on the "Share" button underneath the YouTube video.
    Select "Show more," and then click on the Blogger icon.
    Depending on whether or not you're signed in to your blog, you might have to enter in your username and password in the new window that pops up.
    At the top of the new window, choose the blog you would like to post to from the drop-down menu.
    Publish your post!

    Embedding manually

    Alternatively, you can copy the embed code and paste it into your blog. Just click on "Share" and then on "Embed" to find the embed code. Copy the code, then paste it into your blog while on the "Edit HTML" tab (as opposed to the "Compose" tab).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!