Monday, January 12, 2015

3 inches Snow Monday


    Good morning all and welcome back Bee. Bee just returned from a fantastic cruise on the Carnival Breeze. Well I woke to 3 inches of snow. Thank you Gerry for going over and using your snow blower and cleaning my driveway. What a great neighbor and friend he is. He's also a heck of a golfer. Today Mary Lou has to take AmyLynn to another doctor's appointment while I prepare dinner when they arrive home.  Later we'll be going over to Al's home to play some pool. I'm getting very excited for our cruise. I know you must be sick & tired of me saying it but wow. my cruise is coming up and I'll be getting the heck out of Amherctburg for 8 days. Whoosh!

          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









               -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday's Poetry






















               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday's Funnies

                  

Trouble sleeping

The woman seated herself in the psychiatrists office. "What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.

"Well, I, uh," she stammered. "I think I, uh, might be a nymphomaniac."

"I see," he said. "I can help you, but I must advise you that my fee is $80 an hour."

"That's not bad," she replied. "How much for all night?"






Better relationship

A man walked into a therapist's office looking very depressed. "Doc, you've got to help me. I can't go on like this."

"What's the problem?" the docotor inquired.

"Well, I'm 35 years old and I still have no luck with the ladies. No matter how hard I try, I just seem to scare them away."

"My friend, this is not a serious problem. You just need to work on your self-esteem. Each morning, I want you to get up and run to the bathroom mirror. Tell yourself that you are a good person, a fun person, and an attractive person. But say it with real conviction. Within a week you'll have women buzzing all around you."

The man seemed content with this advice and walked out of the office a bit excited. Three weeks later he returned with the same downtrodden expression on his face.

"Did my advice not work?" asked the doctor.

"It worked alright. For the past several weeks I've enjoyed some of the best moments in my life with the most fabulous looking women."

"So, what's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem," the man replied. "My wife does."


                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruise Photos

                                                     The Breeze docking in Antigua.
                                                                 Me & Carnival Freddie
                                  I'm not sure who these people are. I just snapped this picture.
                                      Bee would you know who these people are? Ha,ha,ha. 

                       
                                                       This the Piano Bar on the Breeze

              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm done for today. I have to shorten this blog but once I get going, I enjoy writing and showing different things about what's going on. Sorry if it's to much. See ya.


                                                               




 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're in the snow again. You'll be in the warmth in no time. You'll be loving it too.

    Loved the jokes and especially the one about how much for all night. Bwhahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!