Sunday, January 11, 2015

Blue Sunday


Good morning. The snow is now finished for awhile, the sun hasn't come out yet but it's still very cold. Of course it's going to be cold, it's Winter time. Two weeks to go for my cruise. Mary Lou keeps asking if I have tried my slacks. I haven't gained a great deal of weight since our last cruise. I'll put one on today just to let her know that everything is OK. I watched two football games yesterday and I'll be watching two more today. I think Al will be calling today to ask me to come and play some pool. Last night Mary Lou & I played 5 games and I beat her 3 - 2. Usually she beats me but last night I was victorious. Big deal you say? She probably let me win. Ha,ha,ha. 

     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Poetry




































             ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Funnies

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...

30,000 to a man's 15,000.

The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...

The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"


 

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God.

'Lord, I have a problem!

''What's the problem, Eve?''

Lord, I know you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals and that hilarious comedic snake,

but I'm lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples.

''Well Eve, in that case, I have a solution.

I shall create a man for you.

''What's a man, Lord?''

Man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits.

He'll lie, cheat and give you a hard time.

But... he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things.

He will look silly when he's aroused, but since you've been complaining,

I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs.

He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.

He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your advice to think properly.

''Sounds great!" says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.

"What's the catch, Lord?'' Well... you can have him on one condition.

''What's that, Lord?''

As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring...

So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first.

Just remember, it's our little secret.. You know, woman to woman.'



                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruise Photos 2014

                             Mary Lou standing in the middle of a Chessboard at Grand Turk

                                                         Downtown San Juan, PR
              This is the Carnival Liberty, our cruise ship that we'll be on for 8 days of our vacation.

                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I've done enough for today. I probably bored you with all the different thing that I've put in my blog but what the heck. I enjoyed doing it. Have a great Sunday friends. See ya.




1 comment:

  1. Two weeks and it's cruise time. Exciting indeed.

    Loved all the jokes so I linked you to Silly Sunday again.

    Have a fabulous day Paul. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!