Thursday, January 8, 2015

Freezing Thursday

This morning is cold, very cold. Basically, it's freezing outside and the sun hasn't peeked it's head outside yet. Even my little moving character aren't moving yet. Last night Gerry & Shirley were over and we had a very enjoyable time with together. Today I think I'll make a phone call to All and see if he wants to come over and play some pool. I'm pretty sure he'll say yes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word of Wisdom

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday's Poem
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday's Funny

The blonde was getting a driving lesson.
"Let's try parallel parking at that empty spot up there," says the instructor.
The blonde works and turns, backs up, goes forward, backs up, goes forward, and finally says, "Whew, there!"
The instructor looks out his window and sees the curb about four feet away.
"Can you get a little bit closer?" he asks.
"Sure" says the blonde, as she unbuckles her seatbelt and slides over to to him.

                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That has to be it for now. My fingers are starting to freeze up. I'm going to sit near my fireplace and watch some TV. Enjoy your day and I hope it's a little warmer then around my place. See ya.





                                                                   " FROZEN "










1 comment:

  1. It's cold here, but not freezing. I'm happy about that. Around mid February it starts to warm up here. By the end of February (if not a bit before) the buds on the fruit trees appear. It's heading toward spring. I'm happy about that.

    Love all the funnies. Especially the blonde joke. Bless her heart.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!