Saturday, February 28, 2015

Brightt Sunny Saturday

Well good morning everyone. I hope that you are wide awake and ready to go for another day? My day today is to keep warm even though this week it's suppose to warm up in the 30's. Wow, the 30's. Anything is better than in the minus numbers. My friends Rick & Sheila will be arriving home in Illinois after a wonderful cruise on the Carnival Breeze. In 2007 when Mary Lou & I took our first cruise we met Rick & Shelia. They were our dinner companions with another couple who lived in Michigan but unfortunately that couple didn't keep in chance. Here is our first dinner group on the Carnival Legend.
Rick & Sheila are the couple that sat right across from Mary Lou & I. I remember Rick would have a martini with four olives every night for dinner. I'll email Rick tonight to see how they made out on their cruise.

                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday's Funnies

Two old people, a man and a woman, walk into a hospital. The doctor says to the old man: "I'll need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample!"
The old man says: "What?"
So the doctor yells it: "I need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample!"
With that the old woman turns to the old man and says: "He needs a pair of your underwear!"



 
Memory

An old man says to the doctor: “Doctor, I lost my memory!”
Doctor: “When did this start?”
The old man: “When did what start!”



An eighty year old man was sitting on the couch with his wife when she said to him, "Why don't you come sit close to me like you used to." So he did. After a moment she said, "Why don't you put your arm around me like you used to." He put his arm around her and held her tight. Then she said,"Why don't you nibble on my ear like you used to." The man got up and left the room. "Where are you going?" she called out. "To get my teeth," he replied.


Granny and the Cop.

An elderly couple were driving across the country.  The woman was driving when she got pulled over by the highway patrol.
The officer said, "Ma'am did you know you were speeding?"  The woman, hard of hearing, turns to her husband and asks, "What did he say?"  The old man yells, "He says you were speeding!"
The patrolman says, "May I see your license?"  The woman turns to her husband and asks again, "What did he say?"  The old man yells, "He wants to see your license!"  The woman gave the officer her license.
The patrolman says, "I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once and went on a blind date with the ugliest woman I've ever seen."  The woman turned to her husband and asked, "What did he say?"  And the old man yells, "He said he knows you!"

                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photo

  This is the back pool on the Carnival Liberty. During that day we had had some rain and wind so they closed the top. Here is the same pool with the top off.
                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now. Have a wonderful Saturday's and we'll see you tomorrow. See ya.



4 comments:

  1. It might rain here today and that's a good thing. It's in the 50s here though so that's pretty good. Yesterday it was 73 in our home. No heater on either. So it's warming up here.

    It's fun to make friends on a cruise. I'm sure they had a fabulous cruise. You should work on setting one up together with them.

    Loved all your jokes and I stole another one of them. It will post next week.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee, just keeping stealing them. It takes me a great deal of time to finally find a joke but when I do they are there for everyone my fabulous friend. Keep enjoying life. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  2. Happy Saturday! I enjoy reading this post but I most especially enjoy the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well how lovely to see another person reading my blog. I'm so happy to know you Superlux. Enjoy your day. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!