Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrTuesday

This photo is a map of the Caribbean. A former high school teacher that I really enjoyed travelled a great deal around the world after retiring from teaching. One day she showed me a map that showed where she had traveled so I thought, I want to do that. So I found a map of the Caribbean, had it blown up and every port that I had been to I marked it with a red dot. It's on the wall in my pool room and when friends come down to play pool, they always check the map. I really enjoy seeing where my wife & I have on our cruises.

                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









           -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Funnies

Three blondes were walking through the desert when they found a magic genie's lamp.
After rubbing the lamp to make the genie appear, he said, "I will grant three wishes, one for each of you."
The first said, "I wish I were smarter."
So, she became a redhead.
The second blonde said, "I wish I were smarter than she is."
She became a brunette.
The third blond ordered, "I wish I were smarter than both of them!"
So, she became a man


Ladies Night Out

Two women friends had gone out for a Ladies Night Out, and had been alittle overly-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Horribly drunk, while walking home, they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend, however, was wearing an expensive set of undergarments and didn’t want to ruin them, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they staggered their way home.
The next day the first woman’s husband phones the other husband and said, “These damn ladies nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties.” “That’s nothing,” said the other husband. “My wife came home with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, ‘From all of us at the fire station, we’ll never forget you!’
- See more at: http://www.funnyandjokes.com/ladies-night-out.html#sthash.uimOBaE3.dpuf

The Lady's TeeFunny Womens Golf Stories

It was a sunny Saturday morning on the Crookhorn municipal golf course, England and I was beginning my pre-shot routine, visualising my upcoming shot, when a voice came over the clubhouse tannoy:
'WOULD THE GENTLEMAN ON THE WOMAN'S TEE BACK UP TO THE MEN'S TEE PLEASE.'
I was still deep in my routine, seemingly impervious to the interruption. Again the announcement rang out louder', Would the MAN on the WOMEN'S tee kindly back up to the men's tee.'
I simply ignored the request and kept concentrating, when once more, the man yelled', Would the man on the woman's tee back up to the men's tee, PLEASE.'
I finally stopped, turned, looked through the clubhouse window directly at the person with the microphone and shouted back', Would the person in the clubhouse kindly stop shouting and let me play my second shot'An old man visits his doctor and after thorough examination the doctor tells him: “I have good news and bad news, what would you like to hear first?” Patient: “Well, give me the bad news first.” Doctor: “You have cancer, I estimate that you have about two years left.” Patient: “OH NO! That’s awefull! In two years my life will be over! What kind of good news could you probably tell me, after this???” Doctor: “You also have Alzheimer s. In about three months you are going to forget everything I told you.”An old man visits his doctor and after thorough examination the doctor tells him: “I have good news and bad news, what would you like to hear first?” Patient: “Well, give me the bad news first.” Doctor: “You have cancer, I estimate that you have about two years left.” Patient: “OH NO! That’s awefull! In two years my life will be over! What kind of good news could you probably tell me, after this???” Doctor: “You also have Alzheimer s. In about three months you are going to forget everything I told you.”
Three blondes were walking through the desert when they found a magic genie's lamp.
After rubbing the lamp to make the genie appear, he said, "I will grant three wishes, one for each of you."
The first said, "I wish I were smarter."
So, she became a redhead.
The second blonde said, "I wish I were smarter than she is."
She became a brunette.
The third blond ordered, "I wish I were smarter than both of them!"
So, she became a man

Confession. .


An elderly man goes into the confessional and tells the priest, “Father, I’m 80 years old, married, have four kids and eleven grandchildren.
Last night I had an affair and made love to two eighteen year old girls. I did it twice with each of them!”
The priest replies, “Well my son, when was the last time you were in confession?”
“Never Father, I’m Jewish.”
“So why are you telling me?” Asks the priest.
“Are you kidding,” exclaims the old man, “I’m telling everybody!”

                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past Cruise Photo
 
 
                                                The Piano Bar on the Carnival Dream

                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon I'll be discussing my next years cruise with my travel agent Nancy. Being in this freezing temperatures, heavy snow and being depressed without the heat and sun, these cruise photos help me each day and I can't wait until to the day that I can walk on the Breeze in Miami hearing the horn that would tell me that we are moving to begin our cruise. 
Have a great day everyone. See ya until tomorrow. 




1 comment:

  1. You need to move to Florida and enjoy warmer weather and those occasional hurricanes. Then you could cruise more than once a year. You co do like Empress Bee does. I'm just saying.

    Have a terrific day my friend and stay warm. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!