Thursday, February 26, 2015

Gray Thursday

Though it's gray outside, I feel like it's a beautiful day. I don't know why, I just feel that way. Isn't that weird? Well, Al & Meilin got their flight and they are in Alberta. Last night mary Lou & I played pool and she's a tough opponent. Usually I go to lunch with my cousin Dan, but today he ahs to bring a friend to the airport so he called and said what about Friday? Well of course Friday so...................
Today, there isn't much going on.
                     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


































             --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday's Funnies

I've sure gotten old. I've had two By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends.

But.....Thank God, I still have my Florida driver's license!







Wedding Anniversary

A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because they're celebrating 50 wonderful years together. He replies, "No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 50 years if I didn't marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!"

 

What was its name?

Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?"

"Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techiniques-visulization, association-it made a huge difference for me."

"That's great! What was the name of the clinic?"

Fred went blank He thought and thought, but couldn't remember.

Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?"

"You mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. . ."Rose, what was the name of that clinic?" 


                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photo

    This the " Mad Hatter's Ball " room where the comedy corner was at on the Carnival Miracle.
                             Same room but having Mary Lou in it. See the heart chair.
                 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what? The sun just came out. I said it was beautiful today didn't I?  See ya.




1 comment:

  1. The sun is out here today. Has been for the past few days. We are supposed to get some rain tomorrow and Saturday. We'll see if that happens. We don't get much rain here. And no snow and I'm happy about that.

    Loves all the jokes. Getting old is fun. We've earned whatever comes our way.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!