Monday, February 23, 2015

Sunny ( Cold ) Monday

I wanted to place a photo of spring to make us all feel that spring is coming soon. ( I can't wait ) As I look out my window, all that I see is white but when I turn to my screen, I see color. I'd rather have color.
Last night Al & Meilin were over and Al asked me if we would be willing to take him and Meilin to the airport next week. They are going to Vancouver to visit his mother. She's in her middle 90's and they hadn't seen her for such a long time and at the same time it will be Al's birthday. He'll be 70. It will be a big party. Al told me that when he stops off in Calgary, he wants to buy some cowboy materals, hats and shirts. Hehaw.He does look good in the hats. I have a cowboy hat that my dad picked up in Houston, Texas awhile ago and he bought for me. It's a beautiful hat but I'm not sure if I look good in it.
 This is the cowboy hat and my grandson, Braeden is wearing it. To me he looks better then I would ever look good in it. 

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday's Funnies

At the public pool
The lifeguard told the mother to make her young son stop urinating in the pool."Everyone knows," the mother lectured him, "that from time to time, young children will urinate in a pool." "Oh really?" said the lifeguard, "from the diving board!?!?






An Amish father and his boy were visiting a mall. They were amazed by everything, but especially amazed by two shiny silver walls that could open and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is it, Father?" (not ever seen an elevator before) "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I do not know what it is." While the father and son were watching in amazement, a heavy set, not too attractive, elderly lady walked up to the moving walls and pressed the button. The shiny walls opened and the lady walked into the small room. The walls closed and they watched the small numbers above the wall light up sequentially. It reached the last number and then came all the way back down. The walls opened up and out stepped a beautiful young woman.The father, said quietly to his son, "Go get your Mother."

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------           
Have a first child



 Past Cruise Photo

                 This one of the characters in the Comedy Corner on the Carnival Dream.
             ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we're done for another blog day my friends. Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow. See ya.




                                                   






Have a first child
Have a first child

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're at least getting some sun. That always helps. I hate it when the sun doesn't show up for days and weeks.

    Loved the jokes. From the diving board. Bwahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a Venetian mask in your photo, I remember seeing them in Venice when we were there on the Freedom. Your grandson looks adorable in the hat too!

    smiles, bee
    xoox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!