Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Birthday Tuesday


Today is my wife Mary Lou's birthday I'm making this a special blog today to a special woman. She has decided for her gifts she's going to the spa with a manicure & pedicure. I make add something special a little late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birthday Words of Wisdom

 

                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birthday Tuesday's Funnies



Her Birthday Surprise

A couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town. He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.
"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less. And my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me."
So, for her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.



Birthday Celebration


"Look at ME!!" boasted the fit old man, pounding a very flat and firm stomach, having just finished 100 situps before a group of young people.
"Fit as a fiddle! And you want to know why? I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't stay up late, and I don't chase after loose women!!"
He smiled at them, teeth white, eyes aglitter, "And tomorrow -- tomorrow, I'm going to celebrate my -90th- birthday!!"
"Oh, really?" drawled one of the young onlookers, "How?"



Diamonds


It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present.
'Oh, I don't know,' she said . 'Just give me something with diamonds.'
That's why I'm giving her a pack of playing cards.


            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos


                           Here is Mary Lou sitting outside in the Lanai on the Carnival Breeze.


                             This Mary Lou & I with the Captain of the Carnival Liberty

                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, tonight our friends Al & Meilin are taking us to dinner tonight for Mary Lou's birthday. After dinner we will be coming back to our home and have birthday cake. Mary Lou received her birthday card this morning and after reading it she inquired if we were going on a cruise? I just said, maybe!!!!!


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                See ya


11 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Mary Lou,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    I know she'll have a fabulous day because you'll see that she does.

    Have a terrific day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandee. Mary Lou is enjoying her birthday. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mary Lou have a tanfastic day nice post and cake :-)

    Sounds like she will have a fab time :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stevebethere. Thanks for coming in for my wife's birthday. I wish I could give you a piece of birthday cake. ( I've eaten just about the whole cake. Sorry ) See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, Mrs. P. Have heard many sweet things about you from Mr. P. Hope you have a very special day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cube. Yes, my wife is the most important person in my life after my Camero. Only joking. She's the one that said, go get your car. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  4. Mary Lou is a lucky girl. What a sweet gesture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda for checking in on my blog. I'm enjoying your also.
      See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday, Mary Lou!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first here..... Many happy returns of the day Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you checking in on my blog. Yes Mary Lou had a great time on her birthday. See ya.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!