Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Wednesday

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a very different day. First it snowed, then it sleeted with ice and finally with normal rain with a temperature in the 30's. Today the temperature is going down, down until tonight will be in the single digits. I had a problem yesterday with trying to get my cruise early payment in. Carnival called and said that my VISA card wouldn't take so I called VISA and they said that it wasn't from our end so Carnival checked and later they took my money. Since everything is in American money, our bill will go up because my Canadian is down I ended up paying $100 extra in this early payment. Oh well, I'm still going. 
Today is my friend Al's birthday. He's turning 70 years of age. Happy Birthday Al. See you when you return and as I said before you left, I;ll be baking a cake for you. 

                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 







             -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday's Funnies


A young Dentist had just started his own Clinic. He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques.
Sitting there, he saw a man come into the front office. Wishing to appear the "busy dentist", the gentleman picked
up the phone and started to pretend he had to give an appointment.
Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?"
The man said, "Yeah, I've come to activate the phone.
 
 
A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He noticed that they had ordered one meal,
and an extra drink cup. As he watched, the gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then counted out the
fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of them. Then he poured half of the soft drink into the extra
cup and set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife sat watching, with her hands
folded in her lap.The young man decided to ask if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that
they didn't have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, "Oh no. We've been married 50 years, and everything has
always been and will always be shared, 50/50." The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she
replied... "Not yet...It's his turn with the teeth!"
 
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Past Cruise Photos
 
 
                                                     Entering San Juan, Puerto Rico

                                While in San Juan, we took a horse and carriage ride through the city.

                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a very good phone call with my lovely friend, Bee. Every time I talk with her, I end up having a wonderful day. See ya.





1 comment:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Al,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    Loved the jokes. Always do too.

    I'm glad you got to talk to Bee. I love her too.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!