Sunday, May 24, 2015

Wonderful, Sunny & Warm Sunday


What do you know? It's sunny out and warm. Finally. The weatherman stated that throughout the week, it will be in the middle 80's but unfortunately each day will have storms. What's amazing with all these storms, comes rain and with rain comes green grass and with green grass comes growth and with growth comes the cutting of the grass many times. I'm so glad that Mary Lou loves cutting grass for now. Last night we had the grandkids staying over. It was great and they were tremendous kids last night. They slept in and just woke up to have breakfast. Later Cole is going to spend time with a friend while Emily with just go home I guess. She'll find something to do. She's a very intelligent girl. takes after me. You can laugh at that now.

                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 










                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Funnies




A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers' attention, he is yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!" A pastor hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" The boy responds, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam." The pastor buys a couple fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish. The wife responds surprised, "I didn't know it was acceptable for a preacher to speak that way." He explains to her why they are dam fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f**king potatoes!"



A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer when all of a sudden he said aloud, "Lord grant me one wish". The sky clouded and a booming voice said, "Because you have tried to be faithful I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want to."
The Lord answered, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time to think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me".
The man thought for a long time and finally said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know what they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy?"
After a few minutes God said, "How many lanes did you want on that bridge?" 


 The teacher asks the class to write a short composition dealing with four major subjects: religion, nobility, sex and mystery.
In a flash, Anna 's hand shoots up. Amazed at the rapid response, the teacher asks her to read her piece out loud.
"'Oh my God!' exclaimed the countess, 'I'm pregnant, and I don't know by whom.'" 

              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Poetry


                                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos

                                                                     Roatan Honduras

                                       The Carnival Dream docked at Cozumel, Mexico.

                             --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I remember the Dream so much. We had such a great time that cruise. We spent time with John Heald each night speaking with him along with my friends Bee and Charlie Cordle. An amazing time that I will never forget.

Have a beautiful day my friends but be happy & thoughtful to each other. 

                         
                                                                               SEE YA.



 

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting some warm weather. Not so much for the storms, but not having to water the grass and plants is awesome.

    I'm glad you enjoyed your grand-kids. Ours used to spend lots of time here, but they are grown now and working.

    Loved all the jokes. I linked you to my Silly Sunday meme.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, the jokes are hilarious, and I love all your photos and inspirational messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well guess what...it's dull and dreary LMAO but I am glad your enjoying your weather :-)

    LOL @ trying to turn the bible on ..the simplest jokes are always the funniest

    I like your photos I like both your poses heheh! The Carnival Dream looks amazing in that photo :-)

    Have a tanfastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bridge joke. But I think guys are just has hard to understand....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love the Sunday poetry!
    Anyway, good that it is getting warmer out there:)
    Thanks for putting smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy now Monday. Rain expected here. Bugger. We want to go out on the pontoon. Thanks for the smiles.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!