Thursday, June 25, 2015

Gray Thursday


Good morning everyone. The sun isn't out at the moment. It's somewhere but it's hiding at the moment. I had a great day yesterday and yes I miss my girls but they are truly enjoying their little vacation without me. I received a phone call from my friend Brian and he has me down to play golf Friday with him as long as it doesn't rain. My luck it will.

                                 ------------------------------------------------------------------------


                     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


















Walks Into a Bar... Double Vodkas


A guy walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow, you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay."

The next day, the same guy comes into the bar and asks for six more double vodkas. When the bartender asks what's wrong, the man says, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!"

On the third day, the guy comes into the bar and orders another six double vodkas. The bartender says, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

The man downs the first drink and shakes his head, "Yeah, my wife!"


Walks Into a Bar... Peeing Contest

  Two men walk into a bar, one wearing a cowboy hat and the other wearing a Yankees cap. The guy in the Yankees cap approaches the bartender and make a bet: "I'll bet you $1,000 that I can put a shot glass at one end of your bar and pee into it from the other end of the bar without spilling a drop."

The bartender laughs and says, "You're crazy, but you're on."

The man positions a shot glass on one end, walks to the other end and unzips his fly. He then pee's everywhere -- all over the walls, over the bar top, all over the bottles of booze, and all over the bartender. The bartender roars with laughter and tells the man to pay up.

The guy in the Yankees cap pays up, laughing and smiling, too.

"What are you smiling at?" asks the bartender. "You just lost $1,000!"

"Well, you see that guy in the cowboy hat over there crying? Before we came in, I bet him $10,000 that I could pee all over your bar, your walls, your liquor AND you, and not only would you not be mad -- you would laugh hysterically about it.

                   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











                 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos













   This the sign when you walk to the end of the pier at St. Maarten. Truthfully, you can have that many ships docked during the day. That very large one is the Oasis of the Seas and can have 6000 people coming of it. They said that if there are that many people of the ships, there could be 20,000 people added to the island.

    This is the lifeboat on the the Carnival Miracle. Can you believe if the Titanic had lifeboats like these, everyone would have survived.

                                      --------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm done for the day. The sun hasn't peeked out yet I worried that it might not show it's face at all today. Oh well, I'll just have to enjoy the day whatever I've been given to me. Have a great day everyone.

                                                                               SEE YA.




4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day yesterday, love that camel quote LOL & the oter jokes.

    That makes you think doesn't it about if the Titanic had lifeboats

    Have a greytastic day Paul & thanks for your visits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you miss your girls and they will be home soon and all will be well with the world again.

    I hope you get to play golf on Friday. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain.

    Loved all the jokes.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul, the jokes are hilarious!!! I love your photos and hope you can get to play golf Friday! And as for Candy Waters, her art was displayed at the "Abilities Expo"...I will share this in a future post on my blog. There is also a dress with her art on it as well as some cell phone covers! She is getting great publicity, and thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog posts. I am so glad you are enjoying them and Candy's art, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is now Friday, and I am hoping you have good golfing weather. We have overcast here in the N GA Alps.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!