Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Easy Wednesday

I think I gave you people to much coffee yesterday so today this post will be a very easy, relaxful Wednesday. Yesterday was a pain. Throughout the day the power kept going off and on. and it was overall, sunny and nice out with some small storms around. Eventually, it stopped but it messes up the clocks and the power surges that can cause some problems. It did mess up something with my TV now I have to try and fix it today. Oh well, that's life.

                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------














                           ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------















The Perfect Son.
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he ever come home late?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.  



A man was wheeling himself frantically down the hall of the hospital in his wheelchair, just before his operation.
A nurse stopped him and asked, "What's the matter?"
He said, "I heard the nurse say, It's a very simple operation, don't worry. I'm sure it will be all right."
"She was just trying to comfort you. What's so frightening about that?"
"She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to the doctor!"



A woman went down to the Welfare Office to get aid. The office worker asked her, "How many children do you have?""Ten," she replied."What are their names?" he asked."LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, LeRoy, and LeRoy," she answered."They're all named LeRoy?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?""Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'LeRoy,' and they all come running in.""And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?""I just say, 'LeRoy, come eat your dinner'," she answered."But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked."Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just use their LAST name!"

                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                        -----------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos
                                                          We have docked at Cozumal, Mexico.
    Carnival Freedom anchored near Cayman Island because they don't have a large pier for ships       to.come in.
                                      ---------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for today. I hope you are more relaxed today. Enjoy the day friends.
                                                                            SEE YA.



 

5 comments:

  1. I didn't have too much coffee yesterday. You did just right.

    Sorry you had so many power outages. I hate that. Hasn't happened in a long time, but it's time consuming to reset everything again.

    Loved all the jokes. Especially the welfare office one. We have a lot of that here.

    Hubby and I were on the Glory when we cruised with Sarge and Empress Bee. Dick and Sandy Bell, Cat, Barb and Linda. It was the only cruise I liked.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out the new yacht that you were interested in getting. Looks really great Sandee. I hope you get it.

      Delete
  2. I love the first image of the kittens, and the math for dummies had me laughing hysterically! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul, no worries because I have no problem with too much coffee. If I were the man in the wheelchair joke, I would also try to get away as fast as possible! I would love to be on a cruise one day. I like the last one - different but best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey what a pain and a nuisance

    Love the jokes that Perfect Son was hilarious LOL

    I always like your cruise photos, I don't get to see the sea much "droops mouth"

    Have a coffeetastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!