Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wonderful, wonderful Wednesday


Good morning friends. It's a going to be a wonderful morning and afternoon and evening. Have you noticed that the word wonderful is in 4 times since I started my post. I feel wonderful I guess. Yesterday I went a picked up two containers of pills and the cost was $32. I was shocked. I thought once I turned 65, the government takes the overall cost but no. I have to pay the original $100 and the from the on I would just pay $4. Oh well, that's not to bad. We had Emily over for dinner and she'll be over today for dinner. She wants tacos which AmyLynn already asked me to have for dinner. 
There isn't much going on today.
                                   ----------------------------------------------------------------














                                                 There's that word Wonderful again.
                                     -------------------------------------------------------------

















Love Affair?

An 80 year old woman was arrested for shop lifting. When she went before the judge in Cincinnati he asked her, 'What did you steal?'
She replied, 'A can of peaches.'
The judge then asked her why she had stolen the can of peaches and she replied that she was hungry.
The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the can. She replied 6.
The judge then said, 'I will then give you 6 days in jail.'
Before the judge could actually pronounce the punishment, the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say something.
The judge said, 'What is it?'
The husband said, 'She also stole a can of peas.'

 An old man visits his doctor and after thorough examination the doctor tells him: “I have good news and bad news, what would you like to hear first?” Patient: “Well, give me the bad news first.” Doctor: “You have cancer, I estimate that you have about two years left.” Patient: “OH NO! That’s awefull! In two years my life will be over! What kind of good news could you probably tell me, after this???” Doctor: “You also have Alzheimer s. In about three months you are going to forget everything I told you.”


I’ve sure gotten old. I’ve had two By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I m half blind, can’t hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can’t remember if I m 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends. But…..Thank God, I still have my Florida driver’s license!

                               ---------------------------------------------------------------------












                                      --------------------------------------------------------------

Past Cruise Photos











              The beaches of Grand Turk, photo taken from my balcony on the Carnival Miracle.

                                                                       The island of Aruba.
                                          -------------------------------------------------------------------












                                                                  The Canadian Cowgirls
                                           ------------------------------------------------------------------

All done for the day. Have a wonderful Wednesday, yes I said wonderful day. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. OK, I guess I over said the word wonderful. Have a beautiful day.

                                                                                SEE YA.


 

 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great day. I've finished the Story Game featuring you and Mary Lou. I've cut off the comments and the completed game will post next Tuesday.

    Loved all the jokes.

    Oh I loved Grand Turk. Not as much as St. Thomas, but pretty close.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your having a good day or should I have said wonderful LOL

    I laughed at your jokes LOL @ can of peas

    Great views in your photos I don't think there is many places on our coast with a beach like that.

    Have a wonderfullytastic day Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to hear you are having a good day, Paul! The jokes are hilarious, the inspiration is much needed and your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that you had a wonderful, wonderful day. Indeed it is a wonderful Wednesday! The beaches is so beautiful. And the puppy and kitty are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Wednesday down here in the N GA Alps. I've had 3 grandkids since lunch, but they are about to go home. Never dull around here.

    Thanks for the chuckles.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!