Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Satisfying Wednesday

Hi there friends. It's very foggy out this morning. The other evening when I was watching a new TV program suddenly at 10:45 the power went off. When that happens the place is in total darkness, can't even move because you might trip. Thank goodness my daughter AmyLynn went downstairs with a flashlight to see how I was doing. Without her, I might had to sleep in that chair the entire night. The power went on at 4:45am and of course that meant that my light and TV went on. Once again my wonderful daughter saved me because she went downstairs and turned them off. She is great at times. ( Ha,ha,ha, ) Sorry AmyLynn.  Tonight is the ending of Big Brother and I hope that Vanessa loses but probably she;ll win. The new shows are really great so far. 

                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------









A robber comes into the store & steals a TV. A blonde runs after him and says, "Wait, you forgot the remote!"  


The assistant asked the blonde if she would like her pizza cut into six pieces or twelve.
"Six please" she said, "I could never eat twelve!"

                                                                     " Thank You "

A person went into the office kitchen one morning and found a new blonde girl painting the walls. She was wearing a new fur coat and a nice denim jacket.
Thinking this was a little strange, he asked her why she was wearing them rather than old clothes or an overall.
She showed him the instructions on the tin,
"For best results, put on two coats".

A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied,

"You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."


BLONDE LOGIC
Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking........ and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away..........Florida or the moon?"
The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida...?????"

CAR TROUBLE
A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, "What's the story?"
He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor"
She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"


        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAST CRUISE PHOTO
 








                                                  Amazing shot after leaving St. Thomas.
                                             -------------------------------------------------------

 

              









    My daughter loves Tom Brady on the New England Patriots so I put on a full photo of him on her bedroom wall. It's large, very large.
                               ------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           That's it for today. Have a very enjoyable Wednesday everyone.

                                                                            " SEE YA "




4 comments:

  1. Paul, I especially love your personal photos and the cat that can't feel its whiskers! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fog, I'm not a fan of fog. We get it really heavy here in the winter. Can't see across the street heavy. Not looking forward to that.

    loved all the blonde jokes as always.

    St. Thomas is an awesome place to visit. I would love to go back someday, just never on a cruise ship.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a spate of power cuts here a few years ago they seem to have fixed it properly now :-)

    I laughed at the blonde jokes & the cat photos and captions heheh!

    St Thomas looks beautiful

    Enjoy the Big Brother finale I am looking forward to our CBB finale tomorrow night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul, I too do not like power blackout. Love the blonde jokes and cat pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!