Thursday, January 28, 2016

Cruise Friday





Good morning my good friends. After writing this small blog, I go into Delta.com to arrange all the necessary materials I need for my flight. Later in the afternoon, my daughter and her husband will be taking my wife & I to the Fairfield Inn which is very close to the airport. Next day we'll be driven to the airport and then our flight to Miami and the to the Port of Miami where the Carnival Breeze sits waiting for us. The first port will be Grand Turk, then San Juan & after that St. Kitts and our final port will be St. Maarten. We have three sea days which I enjoy and I hope that I don't gain that much weight. ( I'm going to enjoy the food ya all )

I'm really looking forward to this cruise. Hopefully when we go onto the ship, we might see our friend Bee. She said that she might wait until to see us and then she can leave. We'll see.
Enjoy your week my friends. I'll be thinking of you all  hopefully. Maybe while were resting on the deck drinking a cool drink I'll think about you. 

            

                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                
                                                                        " SEE YA "








7 comments:

  1. I know you'll have a great cruise Paul. I'll be thinking about you. Enjoy the ship, the cruise, the sea days and all the food.

    We get our boat back tomorrow morning. We are so excited.

    Have a fabulous day my friend and a great cruise. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Have a fun and safe trip. Can't wait to see the photos afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage. I hope y'all have smooth sailing.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Voyage! Bring back lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw your message Paul, Have a brilliant time looking forward to seeing your photos

    Take care

    Steve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paul, enjoy your cruise. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!