Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy Saturday



Good Saturday morning friends. Well my phone has been fixed for now. I hope that it's fixed forever but knowing Bell, I'm never sure. When you are dealing with a big conglomerate, you never know how they will treat you.
When I thought about what to write about today in my post, I thought about my friends Sandee, Zane and the many police friends and my three past students at St. Bernard who were children at that times but today they are officers in the Amherstburg police force and the third is a detective in London, Ontario. and thinking about what has been going these last two weeks about the policemen being gunned down, I thought about doing a post for them giving some relaxation time to sit down and at least laugh a little during this bad time. I'm proud knowing them and I hope that people in this world wake up to realize that are always going to be bad people in all jobs not just police. What people have to realize is that there are so many great policemen in our world that are there to help us. Just think about that when you see a policeman today.

                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------











While the pope was visiting the USA, he told the driver of his limo that he has the sudden urge to drive. The driver was a good Catholic man, and would not ever dream of questioning the pope's authority. So the pope sat at the wheel, while his driver got in the back. They were traveling down the road doing between 70 and 80 mph, when a policeman happened to see them. As he pulled them over, he called in to headquarters reporting a speeding limo, with a VIP inside it.

The chief asked: "Who is in the limo, the mayor?"
The policeman told him: "No, someone more important than the mayor."

Then the chief asked "Is it the governor?"
The policeman answered: "No, someone more important than the governor."

The chief finally asked: "Is it the President?"
The policeman answered: "No, someone even more important than the President."

This made the chief very angry and he bellowed: "Now who is more important than the President?!"
The policeman calmly whispered: "I'll put it to you this way chief. I don't know who is this guy, but he has the pope as his chauffeur."






Late one Friday night a policeman spotted a man driving very erratically through the streets of Dublin. He pulled the man over and asked him if he had been drinking that evening.
"Aye, so I have. 'Tis Friday, you know, so me and the lads stopped by the pub where I had six or seven pints. And then there was something called "Happy Hour" and they served these mar-gar-itos which are quite good. I had four or five o' those. Then I had to drive me friend Mike home and O' course I had to go in for a couple of Guiness - couldn't be rude, ye know. Then I stopped on the way home to get another bottle for later ..." And the man fumbled around in his coat until he located his bottle of whiskey, which he held up for inspection.
The officer sighed, and said, "Sir, I'm afraid I'll need you to step out of the car and take a breathalyzer test."
Indignantly, the man said, "Why? Don't ye believe me?!?"













A policeman stops a lady and asks for her license. He says "Lady, it says here that you should be wearing glasses." The woman answered "Well, I have contacts."
The policeman replied "I don't care who you know! You're getting a ticket

                                     --------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for today. I hope that you have enjoyed some of these funny, happy pictures and jokes. The next time I'll write about teachers and then I'll laugh about me, because I was a teacher for over 31 years. Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.

                                                                            " SEE YA "


 








5 comments:

  1. I agree with what you was saying about the police they get such bad attitude off some people the very people that any sign of trouble they would be straight on to them for their help.

    Well you got me laughing out loud with these jokes haha! hope all is well with you Pauleo and I have one more word to say that I will leave you with....Boobs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful topic to post on today, Paul. The men and women in blue are in most of our thoughts these days. It's a hard job!

    I love that flush the catnip photo.

    I saw a wonderful story on Facebook yesterday about a little girls who had a tea party for a policeman who saved her life. It was so sweet to see that big guy in a little chair, the little girl in a princess dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zane and I are so happy we're no longer in uniform. We are so happy we made it out alive. It's a very hard job and often so very unrewarding. You rarely deal with the good people. It's was always the five percent of the bad people. I think there are more than five percent bad people now. It seems in many circles that it's fine to hate cops. It's fine to kill them. It's a terrible thing.

    Have a fabulous day Paul. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeheehee! Those are funny, and i agree most police officers are great people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floor is still wet. Hahah!

    Love Sandee and Zane, and I thank them and all police for their service.

    Big hugs, honey..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!