Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bright Sunshine Wednesday







Good morning, good morning,good morning all my wonderful friends. The sun is out and is it beautiful especially after we  haven't seen it at least a week. My daughter said to me this morning after I said what a beautiful sun this morning, she said so what, it's going to disappear in the afternoon. Oh well. I'm happy just to see it.

-------------------------------------------




















Little Johnny walks a cow through the village square. The mayor sees him and asks, “Hey Johnny, where are you going with the cow?”
“I’m taking her to the bulls so she would get pregnant,” answers Johnny.
The mayor is shocked, “Surely your father had better be doing that?”
Little Johnny thinks about it for a bit and shakes his head, “Nah, I think it’s really best left with the bulls.”


                          -----------------------------------------------
That's enough of Little Johnny for today. Well I'm done for today. After I'm done, I'll get to reading all of my blogger friends and see what they're doing this day.

 " See Ya "


Cruisin Paul

9 comments:

  1. Well you're a happy one today. Must be the sunshine. That does it for me too.

    Little Johnny is something else. You never know what he's going to say.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandee, I feel very alive this morning. I love the jokes involving Little Johnny. Maybe I feel a little like him. LOL

      Delete
  2. LOL it's like that here all the time we get the occasional glimpse of the sun :-)

    I love the Little Johnny jokes heheh!

    Have a sunnytastic day Pauleo and thanks for damiting by :-)

    PS: I added you to my Linky ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linky, ha,ha,ha. I hope that you doing well Steveo. Yes my friend, I'm having a sunnytastic day.

      Delete
  3. OH my gosh, do younger people even get that milkman joke? That dates us, Paul.

    Glad you got a half day of sunshine. That's more than we've been getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it Jean. I guess we're getting old my friend. It's raining now.

      Delete
  4. Heeheehee! Little Johnny always seems to know and do more than is good for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love Little Johnny. I guess maybe I feel that when I was young, I was a little like Little Johnny. LOL

      Delete
  5. Little Johnny's jokes do brighten up the day! Ha ha! Have a wonderful day, Paul!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!