Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Wonderful Warm Thursday

Good wonderful Thursday morning friends. Last night we went out for dinner with Al & Meilin , our friends. We went to 
" Ricarrido's " and Italian eatery. WE all just enjoy Rick's place. This time I had a plate of garlic & oil spaghetti with shrimp. Fantatic. After we all went back to my place and once again Al & I played some pool. After MaryLou gave us all pumpkin pie and tea. What a great evening we had.

                      -------------------------






The Baby-Sitter

A young man agreed to baby-sit one night so a single mother could have an evening out. At bedtime he sent the youngsters upstairs to bed and settled down to watch football.
One child kept creeping down the stairs, but the young man kept sending him back to bed.
At 9pm the doorbell rang, it was the next-door neighbor, Mrs. Brown, asking whether her son was there. The young man brusquely replied, "No."
Just then a little head appeared over the banister and shouted, "I'm here, Mom, but he won't let me go home!"


Mommy's Way

A man went to the store with his 3-year-old daughter in tow. Since he was just there to grab some essentials like milk and bread, he opted to save some time by not pushing a cart around the store.
"That's not the way Mommy does it," his daughter informed him.
"I know, dear, but Daddy's way is OK, too," he replied.
Leaving the store in the rain and without a cart, he carried the bag of groceries, his daughter, and the milk quickly to the car. Not wanting to set anything down on the wet ground, he set the jug of milk on top of the car, efficiently whisked open the car door with his now free hand, scooted the groceries in and set his daughter into the car seat in one swift motion. Then he hopped in himself.
"That's not the way Mommy does it," his daughter informed him again.
"Honey, there's more than one way to do things," he replied patiently. "Daddy's way is OK, too."
As they pulled out and headed down the street, he became aware of the scraping sound on the roof as the jug of milk slid down the length of the rooftop, bounced off the trunk of the car and splattered to the ground, sending a froth of white milk in every direction.
In the millisecond he took to process his mistake, his young daughter looked at him, and in a most serious voice said, "That's NOT the way Mommy does it."



The Fiance

After Leslie brought home her fiance to meet her parents, her father invited the young man into his study to find out more about him.
"What are your plans?" he asked Joseph.
"I'm a scholar of the Torah," Joseph replied.
"Well, that's admirable," Leslie's father replied. "But what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter?"
"I will study, and God will surely provide for us," Joseph explained.
"And how will you buy her a nice engagement ring?"
"I will study hard, and God will provide for us."
"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?"
"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiance.
The conversation continued in much the same fashion. After Joseph and Leslie had left, her mother asked her father what he found out.
The father answered, "Well, he has no job and no plans, but the good news is that he thinks I'm God."







A man and his wife were making their first doctor visit, the wife being pregnant with their first child. After everything checked out, the doctor took a small stamp and stamped the wife’s stomach with indelible ink. The couple was curious about what the stamp was for, so when they got home, the husband got out his magnifying glass to try to see what it was. In very tiny letters, the stamp said, “When you can read this, come back and see me.”





Four expectant fathers were in a Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labor. The nurse arrived and announced to the first man, “Congratulations sir, you re the father of twins.” “What a coincidence!” the man said with some obvious pride. “I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team.” The nurse returned in a little while and turned to the second man, “You, sir, are the father of triplets.” “Wow, that’s really an incredible coincidence,” he answered. “I work for the 3M Corporation. My buddies at work will never let me live this one down.” An hour later, while the other two men were passing cigars around, the nurse came back. This time, she turned to the third man, who had been quiet in the corner. She announced that his wife had just given birth to quadruplets. Stunned, he barely could reply. “Don’t tell me another coincidence?” asked the nurse. r\n After finally regaining his composure, he said, “I don’t believe it, I work for the Four Seasons Hotel.” After hearing this, everybody’s attention turned to the fourth guy, who had just fainted, flat out on the floor. The nurse rushed to his side and, after some time, he slowly gained back his consciousness. The nurse asked, “Sir, are you all right?” “Yes” says the man, “I m o.k. now. I just had a shocking thought. I work at the 7-11 Store.”








-------------------------------------

Well that's about it for now. I'm getting ready to go for lunch withmy cousin Dan. Have a great day everyone.

 " SEE YA "

-----------------------------------


" Cruisin Paul "
 




Mr. and Mrs. Brown had two sons. One was named Mind Your Own Business & the other was named Trouble. One day the two boys decided to play hide and seek. Trouble hid while Mind Your Own Business counted to one hundred. Mind Your Own Business began looking for his brother behind garbage cans and bushes. Then he started looking in and under cars until a police man approached him and asked, "What are you doing?" "Playing a game," the boy replied. "What is your name?" the officer questioned. "Mind Your Own Business." Furious the policeman inquired, "Are you looking for trouble?!" The boy replied, "Why, yes." - See more at: http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes/family-jokes#sthash.YMzQdlGK.dpuf

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great dinner last night. I love going out for Italian.

    Loved all the jokes and especially Mommy's Way.

    Have a great lunch out and an even better day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandee. I love Italian food ( women )Ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do it Mommy's way and it will all work out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THat's what my mother use to tell me or else. Ha,ha,ha.

      Delete
  4. Good to hear you had a good dinner out and a game of paul oops I meant pool :-)

    LOL @ the jokes and the politician one & Lazy Benius haha!

    Have a good lunch Pauleo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the first pool ball I hit and put down into the pocket I will name it Steveo. See ya my friend.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Pauleo I am honoured LOL :-)

      We are getting very hot weather at the moment sooo rare lol.

      PS: That video is working now :-)

      Have a fantabulosa Sunday ;-)

      Delete
  5. Some good jokes here. Love the lazy swing guy. That guy with the 'best dad' shirt on---isn't he the one who made and wore those shorts to embarrass his daughter because she wore clothes that he thought were embarrassing to him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean you win. I don't know what you will win but yes, he really embarrassed his daughter and I agreed with what he did. See ya.

      Delete
  6. Love the jokes. I like the lazy genius and mommy's way. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy's way is always the best way, wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Bee. I hope that you are feeling much better?

      Delete
  9. Hi Paul, in answer to your question concerning the strange dish called Assam Laksa in my post, I will try my best to explain. And please do not feel bad about it. Asam laksa is a sour, fish and tamarind-based soup. The main ingredients include shredded poached fish normally small mackerel, and finely sliced vegetables including cucumber, onions, red chillies, pineapple, lettuce, common mint, Vietnamese mint or laksa mint and pink torch ginger. It is normally served with thick rice noodles and topped off with a thick sweet prawn/shrimp paste. I hope by now you have a better idea or are you getting more confused? I hope not. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!