Sunday, November 25, 2018

Cloudy Sunny Sunday

Good Sunday morning everyone. I hope that my American friends enjoyed their Thanksgiving. My friends Meilin & Al move to their new condo in Amherstburg on Monday. I'll see Al on Wednesday. 

                         ------------------------------------













Darling,' says Barry to his wife, Sarah, 'I invited a friend home for supper.'
'What? Are you crazy?' Sarah splutters, 'The house is a mess, I didn't go shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't much feel like cooking a fancy meal.'
'I know all that,' murmurs Barry.
'Then why did you invite a friend for supper?' explodes Sarah.
'Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married,' concludes Barry




Brian had asked Dave to help him out with cutting his rather large garden hedge after work, so Dave went straight over to Brian's home. When they got to the front door, Brian went straight up to his wife, gave her a big hug and told her how beautiful she was and how much he had missed her at work. When it was time for supper, he complimented his wife on her excellent cooking, kissed her and told her how much he loved her.
Once they were cutting the privet, Dave told Brian that he was surprised that he fussed so much over his wife. Brian said that he'd started this about six months ago, it had revived their marriage, and things couldn't be better. Dave thought he'd give it a go.
When he got home, he gave his wife a massive hug, kissed her and told her that he loved her. His wife burst into tears. Dave was confused and asked why she was crying. She said, 'This is the worst day of my life. First, little Nigel fell off his bike and twisted his ankle.  Then, the washing machine broke and flooded the basement. And now, you come home drunk!'


'The thrill, the excitement is gone from my marriage,' George complains to his mate, Tony.
'Why not add some intrigue to your life and have an affair?' suggests Tony naughtily.
'But what if my wife finds out?' frowns George.
'Lummee, George,' explains Tony, 'this is the 21st century we live in, mate. Go ahead and tell her about it.'
So George returns home and says, 'Poppet, I think an affair will bring us closer together.'
'Forget it,' replies his wife. 'I've tried that - it didn't work.'



                        -------------------------------------

                                 " SEE YA "


Cruisin Paul
 



11 comments:

  1. Heeheehe! Some of these may hit close to home.

    Thank you so much for the nice Thanksgiving wishes, the water heater went out at Grandma's house and our electricity went haywire, but we are thankful anyway, The Almighty is good and everything is in His hands.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Mimi, no matter how bad it is, we can be thankful for what we have.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You might be right Jean for today but we men have problems the rest of the days. LOL I'm only kidding. I'm so lucky having Mary Lou. The best thing that I every did was asking her to marry me and I'm so glad that she said yes.

      Delete
  3. Happy new week to you, Paul! Smiling over the marriage jokes. Men and women find it hard to understand each other! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Well thank you for taking the time to come into my blog. Welcome Janicce.

      Delete
  5. Haha! those were funny Pauleo

    I hope Al's move all went well, hope your well too Pauleo andd behaving yourself LOL

    Have a tanfastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking about Al. He has moved into his new condo but he still is finding some difficulties in the move.

      Delete
  6. thank you for marriage joke...hehehe...lol
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!