Thursday, January 3, 2019

" HAPPY NEW YEAR " Everyone On Thursday

Happy New Year to all of Family, Friends and Blogging Friends. Well we made it through another year and we've started the 2019. As of now I'm taking out my luggage preparing everything I will need for another wonderful cruise. 

                    ----------------------------------------


" Dear God, My prayer  for 2019 is a FAT bank account and a THIN body. 
  Please don't mix it up like you did this year. "  
                                -------------------------------

" I wish you have a Sweetest Sunday,
Marvelous Monday
Tasty Tuesday
Wild Wednesday
Wonderful Thursday
Successful Saturday
Have a great year, hopefully!




New Year's Day for One & All

Dear Lord,
So far this year I've done well. I haven't gossiped, I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been greedy, nasty, selfich, or overindulgent. I'm very thankful for that. But in a few minutes, Lord, I'm going to get out of my bed and from then on I'm going to need a lot more help from you Lord. Amen.











   



-----------------------------------

" See Ya "

Cruisin Paul

 












13 comments:

  1. "Dear God, My prayer for 2019 is a FAT bank account and a THIN body. Please don't mix it up like you did this year." Bwahahahahahahaha.

    Happy New Year and happy packing. I'll be on the ship with you. Look for me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you telling me that you WILL be on the Reflection when I'm on it? If you are, Oh my goodness. It would be so great to be able meet you and spend some time with you. OR are you just making me laugh?

      Delete
    2. I meant in spirit, Paul. I don't like the big cruise ships. I meant this is a good way.

      Have a great day and an even better cruise. ♥

      Delete
    3. You really got me there Sandee. I forgot that you don't like large ships. It would been nice though. See ya my friend. Now I can LOL.

      Delete
  2. Maxine cards are always fresh and sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, and thanks for the laughs with Maxine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Mimi and now it's time for cruising.Whoope!

      Delete
  4. I would wish for a fat bank account and a thin body too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Pauleo sorry I'm late

    I liked the funnies I have a fat bank account but unforunately only in my dreams heheh!

    You must be excited about your cruise I'm so envious but seeings you will be in the ocean I will give you a wave ....get it?...wave :-)

    Have a wavetastic Sunday Pauleo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm on the high seas Steveo, I'll wave back to you. I hope that you'll see the wave.
      One other thing my friend, I also have a fat bank account especially when I'm sleeping. I guess you & I are rich. Whoopie.

      Delete
  6. happy new year.
    Hope, everything goes well with you and family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!