Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Beautiful Tuesday

Good morning friends. The sun is out this morning and so am I. Yesterday I took my Camero out for the first time since December to have the oil changed and the tires changed position. Even that cost me over $100. 

                                           " Zoom, Zoom. "





Today's comics pertain to " memory " something that I'm having a problem lately. LOL



An old geezer, who had been a retired farmer for a long time became very bored and decided to open a medical clinic. He put a sign up outside that said: "Get your treatment for $500 - if not cured get back $1,000."
Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. He went to Dr. Geezer's clinic and this is what happened.
Dr. Young: --- "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth." can you please help me ? Dr. Geezer:  "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth." Dr. Young: --- Aaagh !! -- "This is Gasoline!" Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."
Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money. Dr Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything." Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth." Doctor Young:  "Oh no you don't,  --  that's Gasoline!" Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."
Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days. Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak  ---  I can hardly see !!!! Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so --  " Here's your $1000 back." Dr. Young: "But this is only $500..." Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."
Moral of story  --  Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an old "Geezer "


Two senior couples are walking along, wives in front, husbands in back. Herb says to Sam, "Gee, we went to a new restaurant last night and had the best meal ever. Good prices too." Sam says, "Well, we like to eat out too. What was the name of the restaurant?" Herb says, "You'll going to have to help me out here a little. What's the name of that pretty flower, smells sweet, grows on a thorny bush?" Sam says, "How about rose?" "Yes, yes, that's it!" cries Herb, then calls ahead to his wife. "Rose. Hey, Rose. What was the name of the restaurant we ate at last night?"



Once upon a time there were three sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, and they all lived together. One night the 96 year old ran a bath. She put one foot in and paused. "Was I getting in the tub or out?" she yelled. The 94 year old hollered back, "I don't know. I'll come and see." She started up the stairs and stopped. She shouted, "Was I going up or coming down?" The 92 year old sitting at the kitchen table having tea, listening to her sisters, she shook her head and said, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful," and knocked on wood for good measure. Then she yelled, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

  


Joe Gone Golfing

Joe loved golf, but his eyesight had gotten so bad, that he couldn't find his ball once he'd hit it. He consulted with his wife, and she recommended that Joe bring along her uncle Ted. Joe said, "But Ted is 80 years old and half senile!" His wife replied, "Yes, but his eyesight is incredible." Joe finally agreed and took Ted along. He teed off and could feel that he had hit it solidly. He asked Ted, "Do you see it?" Ted nodded his head and said, "Boy, that was a beautiful shot!" Joe excitedly asked, "Well, where did it land?!" Ted said, "Hmmm. I forget."


               I hope that I never get that bad. About what?
          -------------------------------------------------------------


                                    " See ya until the next time "


Cruisin Paul


 

17 comments:

  1. Hubby and I have these issues from time to time too. We just laugh and then forget why we're laughing. Getting old isn't for sissies.

    Thanks for the laughs and have a great day, my friend. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Sandee. Getting old is no fun. Find the fun when ever you can I guess.

      Delete
  2. It's great to have good weather and pull out the Camero.

    If i ever get senile, i hope i don't realize it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Mimi. By the way, what did you say? LOL

      Delete
  3. Your Camero is gorgeous! Hubby and I are also having some problem with our memory and now learning to be more gracious with each other. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, have a great day and don't feel bad about, by the waay what did you say? LOL

      Delete
  4. LOL you have to laugh I am always forgetting things in fact I can't even remember who you are.......oops forgot your name :-)

    Have a memorytastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always remember your name, oops your name is someone in England. Am I right? LOL

      Delete
  5. I can't believe I got on your blog today with the first try! Did you do something different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been praying that someday that you would be able to get back on to my blog. Hooray! I didn't do anything. I'm jut glad that you are back with me.

      Delete
  6. Nice set of wheels. Hope you never forget where you parked it!

    We have an excuse now for our senior moments LOL

    Have a good one
    TrippinTim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trippin Tim. Yes I love my baby. Yes we all have a senior moment.

      Delete
  7. I got all the way to the bottom and forgot you had a Camaro. I like the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paul, I am glad you finally found my blog. I had the same problem when trying to access your blog. Glad we are able to visit each other's blog again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!