Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Rain, Rain Go Away .

Hello, everyone. Here we are still in rain. It's impossible to get out golfing because the course is like a swamp. Going out with a cart is impossible and they won't allow one until it is dry and when that is, I'm not sure.
My friend Gerry is gone, I believe to have an operation on his eye. I hope that it everything works out well for him. 
MaryLou & I went to Kingsville to get our yearly flowers to arrange around our yard. I'll show them to you after they grow a little more.

                        -------------------------------




Loving wife

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor’s office. After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone.
He said, “Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with horrible stress. If you don’t do the following, your husband will surely die.
Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant, and make sure he is in a good mood. For lunch make him a nutritious meal he can take to work.
And for dinner, prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don’t burden him with chores, as this could
further his stress.
Don’t discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Try to relax your husband in the evening by wearing lingerie and giving him plenty of back rubs.
Encourage him to watch some type of team sporting event on television. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week and satisfy his every whim.
If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health.
On the way home, the husband asked his wife, “What did the doctor say?”
“You’re going to die,” she replied.




A man was just recovering in hospital after being unconscious for a week. His wife was sitting by his side when he woke up.
Man: Honey, you´ve been by my side when I was in that car crash, you were there when I lost my job, you were present when my parents died, and you were by my side when someone stole all my money from my account.....and you know what?
Wife: What?
Man: I think you´re bad luck.




Woman to her husband while at it: "Please say dirty things to me!"

Man: "Bath, Kitchen, Living room..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me as best man:
I heard the best man’s speech should last as long as the groom lasts in bed. Thank you very much for your attention. Enjoy the wedding.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I have been married for quite a few years and my wife asked me recently to get some pills that would make sure I’d be up to some action in the bedroom again.

I brought home diet pills. Apparently very much not what she meant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------





 This is true love with a husband & wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------


That's It For Now My Friends.

---------------------------------------------------


Cruisin Paul                                                 
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Heeheehee! Thanks for the funnies, and the lesson in true love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the jokes Pauleo especially the fart one I could smell that from here :-)

    I hope you get to play golf soon I know how much you enjoy it, I could send you some of our weather it's gonna be warm and sunny in central London over the weekend then back to normal after that LOL

    Have a laughtastic weekend Pauleo and get your balls ready ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Steveo, my balls are ready abd so is my putter. LOL See ya my friend.

      Delete
  3. I love all the funnies. Being married is the best thing I've very done. My hubby is the very best.

    I can't wait to see all your summer flowers.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Paul. ♪♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You & Zane are so great being a husband & wife couple. Congratulations Sandee.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to see your flowers. My favourite is the 2 imperfect people refusing to give up on each other. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look on the bright side. All the rain will help the new flowers grow. My wife is looking forward to your flower pics. Love the talk dirty to me joke...priceless. Have a good week.

    TrippinTim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!