Saturday, June 15, 2019

Cool Saturday


Good morning my friends. The sun has decided to stay sleeping. It's suppose to rain later in the afternoon. That's OK because I'll be watching the US Open. It starts at noon and stays on TV until 10:00 pm. Thats 10 hours of watching golf.

-------------------------------------------





As you can see, this post is all about driving. Please don't drink & drive or read, fix your hair and text and whatever. Just pay attention to driving.
---------------------------------
A mature (over 40) lady gets pulled over for speeding... Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer? Officer : Ma'am, you were speeding. Older Woman: Oh, I see. Officer : Can I see your license please? Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one. Officer : Don't have one? Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving. Officer : I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please. Older Woman: I can't do that. Officer : Why not? Older Woman: I stole this car. Officer : Stole it? Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner. Officer : You what? Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see. The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun. Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please! The woman steps out of her vehicle. Older woman: Is there a problem sir? Officer2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner. Older Woman: Murdered the owner? Officer2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please. The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk. Officer2: Is this your car, ma'am? Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers. The officer is quite stunned. Officer2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license. The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled. Officer2 : Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner. Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too. 
  

Two blondes were driving down the road. The blonde driving looks at her friend in the passenger seat and asks her to see if her blinker is working. So the blonde looks out the window and says, "Yes. No. Yes. No."



A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister, if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said to him, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut, then we will talk about it." A month later the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you've studied your Bible diligently, but you didn't get hair cut!" The young man waited a moment and replied, "You know Dad, I've been thinking about that. You know Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair." His father replied, "Yes son, and they walked everywhere they went!"



-----------------------------------

" SEE YA FRIENDS"

Cruisin Paul


9 comments:

  1. Enjoy the golf, and thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the car will get a rest while the Open is on. I love the look on the little boy's face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Rhonda, my car had a rest for awhile but not today.

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoyed the golf Pauleo :-)

    Thanks for the smiles yes no yes no yes no LOL

    Have a blinkingtastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Steveo. I love the yes, no, yes, no.

      Delete
  4. Hope you enjoy watching the US Open. Thanks for the jokes. I like the one "...when the wife is driving". Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the US Open Nancy. The guy I wanted to win , won.

      Delete
  5. Yes, no, yes, no. Bless her heart.

    Have a fabulous day, Paul. ♪♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!