Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Friendly Wednesday

Good morning everyone. As I said wrote the last blog,  my granddaughter graduated out of grade school. Last Monday night she received three awards and said her valedictorian speech. Here are a few photos of the evening.

                                       
                  





                                                              valedictorian speech




                ------------------------------------------------------------------------




Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." "I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes" replies Watson. "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson ponders for a minute. "Well, Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe." But what does it tell you, Holmes?" Holmes is silent for a moment. "Watson, you idiot!" he says. "Someone has stolen our tent!"



 One day, a space ship landed in a farmer’s field and a Martian man and his wife got out and introduced themselves to the farmer and his wife. As a token of his friendship, the farmer immediately invited the Martian couple in his home and begged them to stay for the evening and have dinner, so the Martians agreed. Later that night, the Martian man explained how, on their planet, it was customary to swap partners as a token of friendship. The farmer, not wanting to offend his alien neighbors, readily agreed. The Martian then man took the farmer’s wife into one bedroom while the farmer took the Martian woman into another. They had been having sex for about an hour when the Martian man asked the farmer’s wife, “Well, how do you like having sex with a Martian? How does it feel?” The farmer’s wife replied “It needs to be a little bigger around.” So the Martian man twisted his right ear and presto, his penis became bigger around. About an hour later, the Martian man asked the farmer’s wife again “How does it feel now?” The farmer’s wife responded “I think it needs to be a little longer.” So the Martian man twisted his left ear and presto, his penis became longer. The next morning, after their alien neighbors had left, the farmer and his wife were having coffee at the breakfast table and the farmer asked his wife “How was the Martian man?” To this, the farmer’s wife replied “Fine.” “And how about the Martian woman?” The farmer replied, “That damn bitch yanked on my damn ears all night long!”







My friend's father died last night so I asked him "What was the cause of his father's death?" He said, "A bus passed over his finger!" I laughed and told him: "It is not a suitable cause." My friend said: "When the bus crashed, his finger was on his nose!"





 -------------------------------------------------------------------

 " See Ya My Friends "


Cruisin Paul                                                     


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of your granddaughter! (and you and your wife too Paul) Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely shots of your granddaughters wonderful graduation.

    Love all the funnies.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Paul. ♪♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily is a very special young girl. She'll go places in the future.

      Delete
  3. Such a precious young lady, i wish her much success in high school and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi. I'll ley her know of your comment. I know that she'll be smiling about that.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos with your grand daughter. She is a beautiful lady. I think so too, must find bigger friends to make me look thinner. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I guess I'm no longer thin right? Ha,ha,ha.Thanks Nancy.

      Delete
  5. Great photos of your grand daughter and her big day. I love the photo and captioning of the black coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter Nicole has a new camera and it takes beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely photos Pauleo, a big day for her and captured forever my very best wishes to her future :-)

    Thanks for the laughs too :-)

    PS: I like your shirt heheh !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily is great. She's relative to me. What did you expect. LOL THanks Steveo. She's done wonders.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!