Thursday, October 10, 2019

Warm Thursday

Guess what? I'm still here. Good morning friends. I golfed yesterday for the last time this year because after Saturday it' going to be cold and wet and I don't like golfing when it's cold and wet. I did well yesterday except I fell at the 16th tee. After hitting the ball and going to the cart I tripped and boom down I went. I got up and finished the game but today, man I'm so sore. I have to remember I'm getting old. LOL Now that's an introduction to my blog,  Old People.

                            ---------------------------------



Two old men in a retirement village were sitting in the reading room and one said to the other, ‘How do you really feel? I mean, you’re 72 years old, how do you honestly feel?’
‘Honestly, I feel like a new born baby. I’ve got no hair, no teeth, and I just wet myself.’


                                    -------------------------

I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor’s permission to join a fitness club and start exercising.
I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors.
I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour.
But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.





An old man and an old woman were sitting together on their front porch.
“You used to sit closer to me,” said the woman. So the man moved closer.
“You used to put your arm around me.” So the man put his arm around her.
“You used to nibble on my ear.”
“Let me get my teeth.”



 " Now that is me everymorning "  ( Cruisin Paul )

                       ---------------------------------------

What are the three best things about Alzheimer’s Disease?
1. You make new friends every day.
2. You can laugh at all the old jokes.
3. You make new friends every day.






3 nursing home residents were talking about aging outside of their nursing home. The 60 year old resident said “60 is the worst age to be. You constantly feel like you have to pee but most of the time nothing happens.”
The 70 year old resident responds “That's nothing compared to being 70. You can't take a crap anymore. You eat all of the bran and take laxatives you can and still nothing happens.”
The 80 year old said, “You're both wrong. 80 is actually the worst.”
The 60 year old asked the 80 year old, “Do you have trouble peeing too?” He responded, “No. I go at 6 every morning. I have no problem at all.”
The 70 year old asked him, “Do you have trouble taking a crap?” “No, I go at 6:30 each morning” the 80 year old responded.
The 60 year old said “Let me understand you clearly. You go #1 every morning at 6am and #2 every morning half an hour later. What's so hard about being 80?”
The 80 year old concluded, “All of those things are true, but I don't wake up until 10am.”





                        ----------------------------------------


                                 " See Ya Friends "




CRUISIN PAUL

 









5 comments:

  1. I don't wake up until 10am. This old age thing is going to be so fun.

    Sorry you fell down and are very sore. I'm just glad you didn't break anything.

    Have a fabulous day, Paul. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Lou keeps wondering why I haven't broke anything. So do I. Old age is fine and a lot of fun.

      Delete
  2. Gawd Pauleo I hope your OK and the soreness goes soon not a good end to your golf season is it :-(

    I liked the oldie jokes I will have you know Pauleo that I can fart to the tune of our national anthem someone once complained there was too much bass :-)

    Have a nice weekend and hope you are soreless soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Steveo, you are amazing and I wonder, are you able to do the French section. See ya.

      Delete
  3. You made me laugh, and i didn't wet myself so i guess i'm still good on the multitasking thing.

    Hope you feel better from your fall very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!