Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday Evening

Good evening Friends. I hope that you well quarantined by now. You'd think that I'd be crazy by now but I find myself calm. If you want to enjoy excellent music and some laughs, get into my nephew's Facebook on Wednesday & Sunday night at 7:30 pm. 
Click into........

       Scott Pietrangelo Facebook

Scott & his girlfriend Alison ( They are serious musical people and you'll enjoy the night.


Now for some memes for laughs for you. Lets have some laughs during this serious time. Music and laughs will help us.

                    ----------------------------


                        --------------------------

                     --------------------------

                         --------------------------


                        --------------------


                        --------------------------


                          ---------------------


                         -----------------------


                      ---------------------------
Well, did you laugh a little? I hope that you did.

            ------------------------------------


             " Keep Safe My Friends. "


Cruisin Paul

14 comments:

  1. Heeheehee! Thank you, friend, i enjoyed the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all I wanted to hear. I'm smiling and I hope you are. Keep safe Mimi.

      Delete
  2. LOL Pauleo well these cheered me up my fave was those big boobs lmao

    Hope your nephew and other half's evening go well :-)

    Have a boobtastic week and stay safe Pauleo 😷😷😷

    PS: I added you to my Linky 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. Boobs were always my favourite.

      Delete
  3. This world seems to be filled with boobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank goodness that God created them. LOL See ya Rhonda.

      Delete
  4. Hmmmm Quite boobular I'd say! lol Love the booby trap one. Too funny! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome XmasDolly. Keep safe and as far as boobs, I love them LOL See ya.

      Delete
  5. Good ones. But F-fake is wrong. Mine are real. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm sure that Rick is very happy about that. LOL Keep safe the three of you.

      Delete
  6. That was a lot of booby fun. I liked them all.

    Have a fabulous day, Paul. Be well. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I enjoyed all the boobs myself. LOL See ya Sandee and keep safe my friend.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the funny jokes, Paul. Glad that the blood test has been done. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!