Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Quaratine Wednesday

Hello there my quarantine blogger friends. I wonder what you have been doing this last week?





I just waiting for Friday to watch my nephew Scott and Alison's pajama music time. This week's music will be Broadway tunes. As I said, if you would like listen a little to their music, it will be on Friday night at 7:30 from

Scott Pietrangelo Facebook

As for me I have been watching a great deal of movies and season shows on Netflick.
--------------------------------------

Now there is some masks. 


If there’s a baby boom nine months from now, what will happen in 2033? There will be a whole bunch of quaranteens
--------
I’ll tell you a coronavirus joke now, but you’ll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
 --------
Finland just closed its borders. You know what that means. No one will be crossing the finish line.

 ---------------


I ran out of toilet paper and had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.
----------
What do you call panic-buying of sausage and cheese in Germany? The wurst-kase scenario.
----------
Back in my day you would cough to cover up a fart. Now, with COVID-19, you fart to cover up a cough.
---------------




Nail salons, hair salons, waxing center and tanning places are closed. It’s about to get really ugly out there.
-----------
Still no toilet paper in the stores. They’re wiped out and you’re shit out of luck.
---------
What types of jokes are allowed during quarantine? Inside jokes!
-----------------


-------------------------------

I hope no one was upset about the jokes dealing with virus.This isn't really a laughing matter but I felt we had to laugh because laughter helps when we're down. Just stay safe my friends.

-----------------------------

------------------------------------------


Cruisin Paul or as my friend Steveo in England calls me.......Lockdown Paul since I'm pretty sure that I'm out cruising for now.


14 comments:

  1. It's a weird time and some of the stuff is kind of funny. Some not so much. Your humor helps so much.

    Have a fabulous day, Paul. Stay well. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humor always helped me in my troubles. We have to hope that things will be better Sandee. Stay safe my friend.

      Delete
  2. Of course we need to laugh, and i am grateful for the laughs.

    There are times to be serious, and i am certain you know when those are. On your blog, that's joke time, and that's fine.

    Have a great week, and i hope your next cruise proves to be the best one ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I laugh even though I feel scared in this time. God will help us al the time. He knows what is going on. Stay safe my friend.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the jokes. Some people are coming up with all kinds of funny facial mask. These are harmless jokes and we need them to stay sane. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. Talk about facial hair, I shaved all my facial and head hair and my family laughs at me now. LOL

      Delete
  4. Hi Paul. That is a nice picture of you and your wife!!
    Never a bad time to have laughs. Loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that we'll be able to take more photos on future ships( cruise )Laughter is the method to feel better. Stay safe Peg.

      Delete
  5. Interesting first photo. Even way back then, people knew that covering their mouths and noses was a good preventative. At one time, it was referred to "bad air". We may have more technology now, but the concept is the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Rhonda. Our technology didn't help us with this new virus.

      Delete
  6. Referring to your question on how to cook rice vermicelli, You can search on youtube for "Chinese stir fry rice vermicelli recipes". You can see the step by step instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. It will help so that I can eat the right noodles.

      Delete
  7. LOL well they all made me laugh Pauleo which we all need at the moment otherwise we would all b going nuts by now haha!.

    Guess what it's been warm and sunny today in London the bad news is it's just for one day hahah!

    You are still officially Lockdown Paul let's hope it's not for too much longer we are still on lockdown here and don't think we are ready yet for it to be eased :-)

    Have a safetastic weekend and thanks for the giggles 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same her Steveo. I think nothing will change until they find a vaccine.Hope that will happen soon.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!