Thursday, July 9, 2020

Still HOT Thursday

Good afternoon everyone. It's still very hot but in the shade and with a cool breeze it's pretty good. I had lunch with my cousin Dan. Yes, we were at least 6 feet between each other. It's nice having a lunch with Dan. Next week on Tuesday, we go to choose  our new kitchen and bathroom cabinets & on Wednesday we go for a walk around our new home to make sure with the electician. There is so much to do. I'd hope that I'd didn't need to do all of these things but life is life.

                 --------------------------------------------



A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?"

The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so was all mankind made ..."

Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.

The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her mother and said, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?"

The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his!"




A mother and her son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the stewardess. So the boy asked the stewardess, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The stewardess responded, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?" The boy admitted that this was the case. "Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time. Your mother can explain that to you."





Jesus came across an adulteress crouching in a corner with a crowd around her preparing to stone her to death. Jesus stopped them and said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Suddenly a woman at the back of the crowd fired off a stone at the adulteress. At which point Jesus looked over and said, "Mother! Sometimes you really tick me off!"





Little Johnny came home from school one day and went by his mom's room. The door was open, so he looked in and saw his mom lying on the bed naked moaning and touching herself saying, "Ooh, I need a man! I need a man!"

The next day, Little Johnny got home from school and saw his mom lying on the bed naked with a naked guy on top of her. So Little Johnny ran to his room, stripped down naked, and started to touch himself, while moaning, "Ooh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"



                            ------------------------------------

        --------------------------------------------------------------

             " Great Friends care about one another "

           --------------------------------------------------------------


Cruisin Paul
 

10 comments:

  1. We went out to our favorite place on the water with friends a couple of weeks ago. It was wonderful so see them after 3.5 months.

    Loved all the funnies. Such truth in humor.

    I hope it cools down for you soon.

    Have fun with your new home. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you were able to get together with your friends. Friends are so important.

      Delete
  2. Good that you get to pick some of the things in your new home. I remember ripping out some things and replacing them shortly after I moved in. I just woke up to the coldest day yet of our winter. I envy your heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I jut want to get it all done quickly. Remember, I'm a man. LOL

      Delete
  3. Good luck with getting everything ready, and thanks so much for the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi and there is so much to do. Ahhhhhhhhh!LOL

      Delete
  4. Isn't it at all exciting to make all this choices? I'm sorry you're not enjoying it. I would LOVE that part. Have a great weekend Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Peg. You and my wife would get along well. You want to take my place finding the things for my new house? LOL

      Delete
  5. It can be fun yet tiring in preparing for your new home. Take it easy and don't get too stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already stressed Nancy but I'll try to relax. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!