Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Snow Is Coming.

Well, well. I'm finally back to write again. On Sunday we went to watched Cole play hockey. Hi team was great. They won 7 - 1 and Cole had a goal and an assist.He had many chances to score. He also got hurt. One of teammates hit his knew and my heart stopped for a minute but he was helped off the ice. A few  miutes later he was back on the ice skating fast down the ice. Whoosh, he's OK.

Last night our neighbors Ron & Judy  came and we all played euchre. This week is AmyLynn's birthday. She'll be 38 years old. We are suppose to get a lot of snow on Wednesday, her birthday. 


                     -----------------------------------

 Snow isn't a problem in the Middle east.

........ but ISIS

                       -------------------------

Sex is like snow;

you never  will know how many inches you're going to get or how long it will last. 

                         -------------------------




                       -----------------------------

My 10 year old son made this one up. 

Why doesn't a snowman wear pants?

Because his snow balls are too big. 

                        ------------------------------

A 75 year old man with all white hair is dating a 22 year old girl. His girlfriend is pregnant. After the birth he asks the nurse “well nurse, how did I do?” The nurse replied “you did great she had twins.” The old man responded “ A little snow on the roof and I still got a fire in the furnace”

To This the nurse replied “ Well you may want to clean the filters because those babies are black”

.
                          ------------------------------



                   ----------------------------------


                        -----------------------------



Cruisin Paul


 


 

 


8 comments:

  1. Glad Cole wasn't hurt seriously. Remember when our bodies could take a hit and we'd get right back up? HA, I don't. :-) I do not miss the snow. I hope you don't get a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like you. I'm sore this morning. As far a Cole, he's ready to play right now..

      Delete
  2. When one of them is hurt, it's a heart stopping moment. When it's one of our own children or grands, it's worse.

    I wish AmyLynn many happy returns of the day!

    May you only get as much snow as you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Nancy. We should be getting 4 - 6 inches of snow. We 're used to that.

      Delete
  3. Crikey good job he wasn't hurt glad he's OK :-)

    A big Happy Birthday to AmyLynn from me too best wishes from a cold London 🎂

    I liked the funnies and I have added you as always Pauleo :-)

    Have a birthdaytastic week Pauleo and stay warm 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AmyLynn said a big thank you from my friend in England. That's you Steveo. We got the snow and it was a lot of snow. Thank God I have wonderful neighbors. They all got off the snow.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to your son and his team for winning. Happy birthday to Amy Lynn. Hope you don't get too much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nancy but Cole is me grandson & yes he's a very good hockey player. AmyLynn says thanks also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!