Saturday, March 11, 2023

Snow On St. Patrick's Day.

Good morning everyone. There isn't much what to write about. We are having a lot of snow. My wife & I went to the funeral home and sat with a wonderful man who spoke about all the necessary things that you need to prepare for your death. Well, everything is set when God wants me but not to soon. Thursday is St. Patrick's Day. One thing I enjoy is when in Chicago the river is made green.











            ---------------------------------------------


 

 

Cruisin Paul


 

6 comments:

  1. To friendship! I hope you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mimi. Yes to friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is stopping to write Cruisin Paul so I have to write Anonymous. I hope to enjoy St. Patrick's Day Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the memes Pauleo heheh! :-)
    We haven't had anymore snow but it's been so cold and windy here which is unusual for this time of year here

    Have a tanfastical St Patrick's Day Pauleo and have a rest after each dance lol 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you English celebrate St. Patrick Day? Just wondering. Have a greaat day my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!