Saturday, April 1, 2023

Good morning everyone. It's been awhile but I'm here now. We are leaving later to watch Cole play hockey. It's a different type of game where the players play instead of 5 players, you play 3 against 3 players along goalies. I've never seen it before but I'll see it later. Alex & Cole were called up together to receive the MVP of the team award ( Alex ) and the Most Sportmanship Award ( Cole ), Cole ( on the right ) is my grandson. These two exciting hockey would fly down the ice and score so many goals. They are very close friends. Everyone was so proud of what the entire team did this year. .Here is a photo of the with their coach.

I took my Camero in to Thrasher's to have an oil change and the tires. I'm ready to go.

                -------------------------------------









       ----------------------------------------------------


                       ----------------------------

 

 

Cruisin Paul


 

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the hockey and if I don't talk again this week - Happy Early Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really enjoyed the hockey. This 3 on 3 is really fast and Cole scored a goal. Happy Early Easter also to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed the hockey Pauleo glad they did well 👍

    I liked the funnies too lol @ check out the eggs on that chick :-)
    I hope you have a good week and eggtastic Easter doesn't time fly Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steveo with the nice words. Yes I really enjoyed the hockey games. I was at 3 games over the weekend and Cole scored a couple of the games. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed watching your grandson and his team played and congratulations to them for playing well. Have a meaningful Holy Week and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!