Friday, September 16, 2022

Bye Summer - Hello Autumn.

Good morning friends. I just got done making meatballs this morning. I now plan to go outside and  read my book,.The next week will be just like summer , in the high 80's. We are still waiting for rain. My lawn looks brown, I want green. Next week I get my results about my x-ray. I wife drawing and coloring  these rocks with words. She plans on placing them in flower garden. 

              --------------------------------


Art

A couple goes to an art gallery. They find a picture of a naked women with only her privates covered with leaves.

The wife doesn't like it and moves on but the husband keeps looking.

The wife asks, "What are you waiting for?"

The husband replies, "Autumn."
 
                       -------------------------

Autumn is best enjoyed in all her glory.

Unfortunately, the police officers who arrested me outside her window didn't agree.
                      ---------------------------
 

 

Why do leaves change color in Autumn?

Because instead of chlorophyll, they chloro-empty.
 
                          ---------------------

My friend must think I'm gullible. He said today was the autumnal equinox.

But I'm not going to fall for it.
                            --------------------

How do you make leaves fall off of trees?

 You don’t - they do it autumn-atically 

                          ---------------------


 





                   ----------------------------------
 

 
 
 
Cruisin Paul


 

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you still need rain. Wish I could give you some of mine. One day in the next month God will flip a switch and they'll be no rain here for a couple of weeks. Winter is the dry season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we get rain tonight. My lawn really needs it.

      Delete
  2. My friend paints stones and puts them all over. People get so excited to find them. Today I saw a woman on Facebook that found one in a cemetary and it made her day. I think that is cool. I hope you get rain. I went to the beach yesterday. It is now considered cool at 86. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MaryLou loved painting the rocks as well as the words. Yesterday she placed them all over our flower garden in the front and the back.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. God got my prayer last night. It rained. Thanks Mimi.

      Delete
  4. Well it's back to normal here now Pauleo chilly and windy Autumn has arrived here and now getting dark much earlier gradually, I hope you get the rain you need ๐Ÿ‘

    I liked all the funnies as always thanks for the giggles have a wettastic week ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend, we got the rain and we are suppose to get some more today. Yes, you are back to normal after 10 days of mourning. Now it's with King Charles.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!