Saturday, August 12, 2017


Good morning my friends. I just wanted to let you know what went on with my time in Toronto. MaryLou & I arrived in Toronto and settled in our hotel. This city is crazy. After going to sleep, we were woken up at 2:00 am for this crazy sound. It was the fire alarm. They eventually found out that there wasn't a fire so at 3:00am we finally got back to sleep.
The next day I arrived at St. Michael's Hospital and at 10:00 am my first test began on the 7th floor, Bond Wing. It was called a Echocardiogram. I was about my heart. it took about 30 minutes. After that they wanted to put some thing in my arm that would go to my heart to check and see how it was working but unfortunately after 3 times trying to put it in my veins, they were unable to do so. I guess my veins are hard to find for this test.After an hour I was finished. Now to my next test. I went to 6th floor Donnelly Wing for papers then to 3rd floor Shuter wing for blood work to be done. Luckily, a great nurse was able to take my blood. I asked was couldn't the last test wasn't able to do it. She said it's easier to take blood out then putting something into the veins. Later I went to 3rd floor, Cardinal Carter Wind for Chest x - rays. After we had to wait until 3:00 pm to see the main doctor. After talking with the doctor, He said he wants we back in about two months for another CT scan or MRI about my lungs and that should be about that. 
I didn't want to go back but I would be worried about it if I don't so I'm going back unfortunately for this lat test. I'm so exhausted at the moment. I just thought I'd let you all where I'm at. See ya my friends.

                             " Cruisin Paul "


  1. I'm sorry you were so tired after all this. I hope you can rest up and get back to normal.

    Thanks for the update.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. ☺

  2. Thank you for the update. I've been wondering how your week was going. Glad you'll be able to get some much needed rest now.

  3. Glad to hear you made it through everything and i am praying all the results come back saying nothing is wrong at all.

    Also i pray you get good sleep tonight with no crazy city noises to wake you.

  4. Take care and I hope you feel better. I'm not a fan of hospitals and tests either. I'm glad you got through it ok.

  5. With the disturbed sleep cause by false fire alarm and all the tests done on you at the hospital, it is no surprise that you are tired. Hope you will get back you much needed rest.

  6. Hi Pauleo I commented here the other day it's not here did you get it?

    1. How strange I wrote it after you had been at mine I bet I left the PC after without clicking publish what an idiot I am sorry about that Pauleo :-)

      I'm glad all went OK and it is wise to go back for the rest I think I would also be worried if I didn't too, I liked your run through of what happened Pauleo :-)


Thanks for commenting!