Monday, June 19, 2017

Beautiful Monday

Good morning everyone. Well we've started a new week. The weatherman keeps on telling us we are getting rain but it never seems to arrive. Oh yes, it will probably rain on Thursday because I'm golfing that day. Last week I went golfing and on the fifth and six holes it was raining and continued a little throughout the match. Oh yes, I got wet.

                       --------------------------








Three highly decorated police officers die in a wild shoot out with narcotics dealers and go to heaven. God greets them and asks, "When you are laid out in your casket, and your fellow officers and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you? The first cop says, "I would like to hear them say, that I was the bravest cop on the force." The second police officer says, "I would like to hear that I was a terrific cop who died in the line of duty." The last cop replies, "I would like to hear them say ... Look, He's Moving!"


Recently a routine police patrol was parked outside a bar in the Outback. After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.  The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off; it was a fine, dry summer night, flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little, and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left.  At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.  The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyser test.  To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyser equipment must be broken." "I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."


A blonde was speeding in a 35 mile per hour zone when a local police officer pulled her over and walked up to the car. The officer also happened to be a blonde and she asked for the blonde's driver's license. The driver searched frantically in her purse for a while and finally said to the blonde policewoman, "What does a driver's license look like?" Irritated, the blonde cop said, "You dummy, it's got your picture on it!" The blonde driver frantically searched her purse again and found a small, rectangular mirror down at the bottom. She held it up to her face and said, "Aha! This must be my driver's license" and handed it to the blonde policewoman. The blonde cop looked in the mirror, handed it back to the driver and said, "You're free to go. And, if I had known you were a police officer too, we could have avoided all of this."


Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He’s got two large bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and says, "What’s in the bags?" "Sand," answered Juan. The guard says, "We’ll just see about that – get off the bike!" The guard takes the bags and rips them apart, he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains Juan overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. The guard releases Juan, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the man’s shoulders, and lets him cross the border. The next day, the same thing happens. The guard asks, "What have you got?" "Sand," says Juan. The guard does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to Juan, and Juan crosses the border on his bicycle. This sequence of events is repeated every day for a year. Finally, Juan doesn’t show up one day and the guard meets him in a Cantina in Mexico. "Hey, Buddy," says the guard, "I know you are smuggling something. It’s driving me crazy. It’s all I think about… I can’t sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?" Juan sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."


                       ---------------------------

Well that will be it for today. Have a great Monday my friends.


                    ---------------------------------

                
                         " Cruisin Paul "

10 comments:

  1. Love that slide! Can you imagine how much fun the grandkids would have with that.

    We've been in rain cycle this weekend and, boy, did we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jean about that slide. Wouldn't it be great every day after you wake up, slide down and then get your coffee. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kitty. I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Cops jokes. I love cop jokes.

    I love the fart one too. I laughed out loud.

    I hope it doesn't rain this week when you're golfing.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you like the cop jokes. I respect the police. AS I said before, two of my former students are policemen in Amherstburg. Please, please, please no rain on Thursday.

      Delete
  4. May the rain be the day before you golf or the day after, but not the day of.

    Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love that Juan. He's got them fooled through distraction. Daffy Duck has a good excuse but I don't think I can get away using it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paul, if it threatens to rain on Thursday, just send the rain over to us. I like the kitty in the first photo! Lol! I like the joke about the decoy and Juan. They fooled the police!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos and jokes! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it's been baking here apparently the hottest ever recorded you gotta laugh because Britain just cannot cope with extreme weather everything comes to a standstill.

    That cat hah! had to laugh at the jokes the blonde and what a good excuse if you fart I might try that LOL

    Have a good game of Golf Pauleo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!