Saturday, December 26, 2020

A Very Snowy Saturday

Well I hope that you all have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas. We did and now we are approaching the end of the worst year we've every had 2020. I hope that 2021 gives a much better year.


 

Beaten By A Woman In An Elevator

I was beaten by a woman in an elevator today. I was staring at her breast then she said “Would you
please press one”, I thought she was talking about her breast.

 

Kid 1: "Hey, I bet you're still a virgin."
Kid 2: "Yeah, I was a virgin until last night ."
Kid 1: "As if."
Kid 2: "Yeah, just ask your sister."
Kid 1: "I don't have a sister."
Kid 2: "You will in about nine months."  

                     --------------------------------


 


A man is lying on the beach, wearing nothing but a cap over his crotch. A woman passing by remarks, "If you were any sort of a gentleman, you would lift your hat to a lady." He replies, "If you were any sort of a sexy lady, the hat would lift by itself." 

 

A man boards a plane with six kids. After they get settled in their seats, a woman sitting across the aisle leans over to him and asks, "Are all of those kids yours?" He replies, "No. I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints."  


                   -------------------------------



         --------------------------------------------

 

Cruisin Paul


 




6 comments:

  1. Praying you have a blessed and beautiful 2021 in your new home, and that you get your cruise as soon as it is safe to do so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi. As far as cruising, I think we are finished in cruising. It's not just the cruise, the other problem is the flight. I'm scared to be in that big tube with Covid. I miss cruising but I'm not going to cause my death.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you and yours A Happy New Year 2021. Hope the New Year will be a better and safer year for all of us. Enjoy your beautiful new home. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy and Happy New Year to you. I pray that our future is with health.

      Delete
  3. The funnies cheered me up giggles :-)

    I hope you are now settling into your new home :-)

    Happy New Year auleo ...oops! Pauleo let's hope it does get better :-)

    PS: Iadded you to my McLinkytasticpops try saying that quick after a few beers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I happy you enjoyed the funnies. Steveo, we are settled down in the new home but we're finding many problems that the builder did wrong.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!