Sunday, May 15, 2022

Summer Sun Warmth.

 What a beautiful Sunday my friends. Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a great day. I went spend some time in my old high school. General Amherst High School was my school. I played 3 years of football, receiving a small trophy but to me it was the largest trophy in my life. I was involved in many different things while I was there. But now they are building a high school in Amherstburg and the so called people in charge didn't want the name Amherst any where in the place. The new name will be Northern Star. 

Here's the problem. Many, many years ago , hundreds of years ago it seems that  General Amherst gave the Indians things to wear but it had a disease which killed many of the Indians. So now they want nothing to do with Amherst. How stupid. I taught history for 31 years and I know that the Indians weren't angels. I remember teaching about scalping the white man alive, ripping out pieces of skin tearing  it pieces by piece. Taking pieces of wood and shoving it underneath the nails of men, women & even children. How about the Indian men when they raped the white man's wives. Now I could go on but that's enough about that. Today they say that the Indian needs respect. OK, but why need to take away our history.  

I walked the halls of my school for the last time. Wow, it was just like when I was there. I saw former students that also walking around checking out the old place. I understand the need for a new high school but the new school should be called General Amherst High School  not Northern Star. 

                  -----------------------------------

                       -------------------------------


Flaky Love

You are like dandruff because I just cannot get you out of my head no matter how hard I try. 

                         --------------------------

Hard to Breathe

You are like my asthma. You just take my breath away. 

                           --------------------------

Love is Blind

What's the difference between love and marriage? Love is blind. Marriage is an eye-opener. 

                             --------------------------


Zookeeper

My new girlfriend works at the zoo. I think she's a keeper. 

                        ------------------------------

Exes

Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y? 

                          ------------------------------

She's the Boss

I like to show my girlfriend who's the boss in our house. I do this by holding a mirror up to her face

                             ---------------------------




 

                        ------------------------------------



                          ----------------------------



Cruisin Paul



7 comments:

  1. It is so difficult to know how to look back at history rightly, when each side thought it was right at the time.

    Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....interesting on the school and history. Just like here Columbus did not discover america. Our presidents were not all great and that whitewashing all of our history is wrong. But....
    Happy Monday Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your .....But. Peg, have a great day and I hope that you are getting better. I'm praying for you.

      Delete
  3. I agree interesting post Pauleo, it's warm here now in London but will last one day only LOL I liked the funnies heheh1

    Have a boobtastic week Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steveo. We are finally in summertime around here.

      Delete
  4. I swear I left a message on this post last week ---strange! Sorry it didn't stay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!