Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Wow, I'm back friends. Hopefully this won't happen again. This will be a short post. I just want to show you how happy I am with my flower & bush arrangement. I hope you agree with me of nice it looks.

               ------------------------





 This is our new gazebo and railing.

This is sidewalk between our two home.


 




                    Our front yard.

One of our flower pots in front of the garage.


 


                  The second one.


 
 This is Mary Lou's Angel that I bought for her.

 The entire picture in the front of our home.

This a photo of a flower arrangement that I made. I made two of them, one for my neighbor and us. My neighbor just loved the one that I created.

 

Cruisin Paul


 
 


 

11 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful! I love all of the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post Pauleo it all looks beautiful looks like you oput a lot of work into it you should be proud

    I have added you as usual, have a bloomingtastic week Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you my friend. Yes, I'm very proud of everything but many people did the work not me. I give them the credit, my wife, my friend Ron, Toni and her husband Dave and my daughter Nicole & her husband Joe.

      Delete
  3. You have created a beautiful yard, front and back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New landscaping - so clean and fresh. I love the angel planter - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my wonderful wife also loves her angel. Thanks Carol.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous home and property. The flowers look so good Paul. Wanna come help me? 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to come and see you but I didn't do the work. See the people on Steveo's comment to find out who work so hard to make my yard look so good. I just paid for the materials. Thank you Peg.

      Delete
    2. Ok then wanna pay for mine?HA HA HA 🤣🤣

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!