Sunday, June 19, 2022

This week is Summer

Hello friends. I'm feeling very well except the fact that I'm HOT. Summer begins on Tuesday and we've had temps over 95 degree's  and indexes over 105. It seems that it's going to be over 90 for many days. Today is Father's Day and I'm very happy that my daughter Nicole & family had a Father's Day dinner made for all the fathers. They gave me two MacDonald's card for $25 each. I love their coffee. My other daughter AmyLynn gave me a fantastic red shorts and they fit. My son, well, I miss him a great deal but that's another story.

Last week my friend Ron got together and made Jambalaya. I;d never made it before but it was good and hot.

                           ---------------------------


 

John, a wealthy 60 year old man, shows up at the country club one day with his new wife, a smoking hot 22 year old blonde.

His buddies are amazed. "There is no way someone that young and attractive would agree to marry an old geezer like you. How did you pull it off?"

"It's simple," John says, "I lied to her about my age."

"Did you tell her you were 50?" his friends ask. John shakes his head no.

"There is no way she could believe you were 40". John shakes his head again.

"So how old did you tell her you were exactly??"

John smiles and says "85".

 


A guy sits down in a diner and asks for a bowl of hot chili...

The waitress says, "Sorry, but the guy next to you got the last bowl".

He looks over and sees that the guy's finished his meal, but the bowl of chili is still full. He asks, "Are you going to eat that chili?"

The other guy says, "No. Help yourself".

He slides the bowl of chili over and starts to eat. When he gets about half way down, his spoon hits something. He looks down sees a dead mouse and immediately pukes all the chili back into the bowl.

The other guy says, "Yeah, that's about as far as I got, too".

 

Dear Women,When a guy calls you hot,he's looking at your body,When a guy calls you pretty,he's looking at your face, When a guy calls you Beautiful,he's looking at your heart

All 3 guys still want to screw you,though
 

 

                       -------------------------



              ---------------------------------------



Cruisin Paul



10 comments:

  1. Happy Fathers Day Paul. Like that picture of you at the end! You were just complaining it would never get hot and now it's hot. Be careful what you wish for. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct Peg but I love it especially with AC. LOL

      Delete
  2. Happy fathers day to you. Wishing you cooler days ahead (but not too cool!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lin and I agree with you, not too cool. Winter will come and then we'll probably be complaining that it's too cold.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had a good Fathers Day - happy Belated Father's Day to you my friend. Stay in. Extreme heat is unhealthy. That is what I am doing here in Florida. I went to Chiropractor this morning ( he keeps me walking) and picked up a few items from grocery store. I'm set now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep cool Carol and keep walking. My wife & Daughter go their Chiropractor every other week.

      Delete
  4. Happy Father's Day, a little late!

    It's very hot here, too, i hope you can keep cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very hot today and tomorrow ( 97 and 95 degrees ) To hot for me.

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a nice Father's Day Pauleo, hope your keeping cool in those sort of temperatures

    I liked the funnies and I must say I have never been able to hold a drink like that LOL

    Have a cooltastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Steveo it will be cooler today. Itonly going to be 92 degrees. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!