Sunday, June 12, 2022

Well my friends, I had a very interesting week. I had accident on Thursday. I was walking over to see my friend Ron and my walker's wheel stuck on my foot and I flew in the air and landed on my shoulder, back and my head hit the street. I had a big bump. I felt OK but on Friday I had a severe pain in my head and they had to take me by ambulance to the hospital. After having my head, shoulder and back with these machines, the doctor said I was OK but I felt like I was in a car accident. I still feel a little woosy but I'll live.

My granddaughter went to her first prom. Wow she is beautiful. This photo is her and her date What do you think of the two of them?


She has grown up quickly. I remember her a baby.

                   ------------------------------



A man was having an affair with a married woman.

The man had a romantic evening at her place and were about to have sex. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

The woman tells the man “My husband is here. Collect your clothes and get out from the window.”

The man did not have time to get dressed and he is naked outside on the road and there is a light drizzle of rain.

At the meantime, there is a marathon going and it passes by the man. The man also starts running with those guys.

A runner beside him asks “Do you always run naked?”

Man replies “Yeah. I feel comfortable this way.”

Runner “Do you always wear a condom?”

Man “No. Only when its raining.”

                 -------------------------------


                                   --------------------

My son asks me " Why is it raining? Is the sky sad?"

and I replied, " Yes son, the sky is pretty blue." 

                         ---------------------------



An Englishman, and Irishman, and a Scotsman are drinking beer in a cabin.

An Englishman, and Irishman, and a Scotsman are drinking beer in a cabin. The Irishman says "Excuse me a second," and steps outside for a few minutes. When he comes back in, he's drenched from head to toe.
The Englishman asks, "Is it raining outside?"
The Irishman says, "No, it's windy."

                          ---------------------------
 
                         -------------------------------

   
 
 
Cruisin Paul

 
                                                                                                        
 
                                      

11 comments:

  1. Ouch! Glad you are okay and recovering . It sounds painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My head still hurts a little but I'm feeling much better then I was last week. Thank Rhonda. It's nice hearing from you. I check on your blog but there is are so many blogs I'm not sure which one I could comment to. Hope that you and your family is doing well.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, you gave us a scare. Glad you are ok and good that you have been checked by the doctor in the hospital. Beautiful couple, your niece and her date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nancy, I was a little worried until the hospital doctor said that I was OK. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  3. Paul, glad you're okay. Not even a concussion? I am happy to hear that all is well!! You're a tough ole bird there Paul. Your grandaughter is gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Peg, I thought I would have had a concussion but not even that. I had a big bump after the fall and I was fearful after the doctor was looking for blood in my brain but nothing. God has been with me a lot lately. Thanks to Him I'm OK .Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of prayers are coming your way. Enjoy your gumbo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mimi. Prayers are important and they work, I know more then anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no sorry to hear that Pauleo I am glad your doing OK now a fall can be very frightening

    What a nice photo they look very happy

    LOL @ Rain capital odf the world strangely enough we have a pure blue sky in London today which is very rare lol and so muggy the heat here is always like that

    Have a carefultastic week Pauleo and I have added you as always 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still here my friend. My head is hard I guess. I knew that you would like that meme about Britain.

      Delete
  8. Glad you're ok. Please be careful on sidewalks with the walker. You could really do damage falling. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!