Sunday, December 18, 2022

A Week Before Christmas

Ho, Ho, Ho. Merry Christmas to you all. I put my Camero in the garage until April. As I said before, my Camero has never had any snow and don't plan on any this year. It has started to snow so my car is in the garage

We are going this morning to watch Cole play hockey. He has improved so much this year.

                      ---------------------------------

                               ---------------------

  Why does Santa land on the roof?

           Because he likes it on the top. 

                          ------------------

Why is Santa always so jolly?

           Because he knows where all the naughty girls live. 

                           -------------------

Why are women's breasts like a train set a kid gets at Christmas time?

             Because they were originally made for children but the father wants to play with them.

                           ---------------------- 






 




                        -------------------------------------

Why are Christmas trees better than men?

          Even the small ones give satisfaction.

                           ---------------------------

Santa comes down a chimney one Christmas Eve and to his surprise finds a gorgeous brunette waiting for him, wearing the sexiest lingerie imaginable.

“Santa,” she purrs, “Can you stay for a while?”

Santa says, “Ho, ho ho! I’ve gotta go! Have to deliver toys to children, you know!”

She comes close, starts playing with his beard, whispers in his ear, “Santa, don’t you have a gift you would like to give me?”

Santa says, “Ho, ho, ho! I’ve gotta go! Have to spread Christmas cheer, you know!”

The brunette takes off her straps, giving Santa a view of her breasts and says, “Santa, are you sure there’s no gift you’d like to leave?”

Santa says, “Hey hey hey, might as well stay. I can’t get up the chimney this way!”

                              -------------------


                            --------------------------------


                              ----------------------------



Cruisin Paul




 

10 comments:

  1. It's not the snow, it's the salt of winter that will ruin that Camero!! I had a Z that I put away every winter and it came out in spring and nothing better than that first drive! Merry Christmas Paul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct Peg that's why I make sure that my Camero doesn't close to salt. I can't wait until April 1st so I can take my baby back on the roads. Merry Christmas my friend.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for a fun Christmas post. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it Nancy. I enjoy your blog for the different foods.

      Delete
  3. A blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you Mimi. On Christmas the Lord is born.

      Delete
  4. Hi Pauleo hope your ding ok and keeping warm like your Camero and hope you enjoyed the Hockey

    I liked the jokes etc too made me smile I have added you as usual

    Have a wonderful Christmas Pauleo and stay well and warm my best wishes to you 🎄🎄🎄🎄👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steveo. I can't wait until your comment is in my blog. I glad you add me in yours. It make me feel very proud that you put me into your blog.My Camero is now placed into my garage for the winter and we are suppose to have a blizzard two days before Christmas. Merry Christmas my friend.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!