Thursday, December 22, 2022

Merry Christmas

 

 


Christmas is near and we are almost finished the year. Can you believe it, 2022 is near the end. To my blogging friends who check into my blog and write a comment to me, thank you. It means a great deal to me. We are getting older but wiser . Have a Merry Christmas to you all.


Cruisn Paul


 


This is the home where I grew up. Today a family called the Jones and they take great care of the place. At Christmas time it's the most beautiful place in town. When I was young, my father did exactly what the Jones do now. I remember helping my dad in preparation before Christmas. We use to have a Nativity Scene the size as human beings. One tree that is no longer there my dad placed at the top of the tree he had a star. We loved to prepare the home for Christmas and as you can see, so do the Jones.

                    Merry Christmas to all.

                          Thank you to all.

 


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Paul. Hope you and your family enjoy some time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and I hope that you enjoy the Christmas time also

      Delete
  2. Nice post looks nice where you grew up, Merry Christmas Pauleo hope you have a lovely day 🎄🎄🎄🎄👍

    Best Wishes

    Steveo 🎄🎄🎄🎄👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Christmas to my friend Steveo. Make sure that you get everything from Santa.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!