Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Years Eve Thursday


Gooood morning everyone. Well, this is it, the very last day in 2015. It's been a good overall year but I'm glad that the new year is upon us. Looking back, I look at the many wonderful things that I've had been given to me and I found that the best was having and meeting new bloggers in my life. You have  no idea how much you have increased the positiveness in my life.

                                    " Happy New Year " to the following people.

Cube from "   Cube47 ", the person who I thought  was a man and when you informed me that you were a woman, thank you for let me down slowly and not embarrassing me.

Rhonda from " Albom Adventure ", Amazing photos and showing me how important New Zealand was and the many new things I may never have seen if I hadn't been into your blog. Thanks for the  idea with getting a new camera. I'm still thinking about it.

Linda from "  Linda's Peaceful Place ", my Canadian friend. Your videos gave me laughter each morning especially when I needed it. We have something in common, being Canadian.

Nancy from " Simple Living in Nancy " I always enjoyed the many different food types that I may never eat but it was great just seeing & hearing about them.

Jean R.  " The Misadventures of Widowhood " who lives in Michigan just across the Detroit River, Knowing that I have a blogger so close means a great deal.and I enjoyed the many stories you gave us.

Steve from " Be There 2 day ", my wonderful friend in England who always got me awake on Monday with his many different musical tunes. I loved them because you always brought me back to my younger days especially high school and the many girls that danced with. Hubba, hubba. Thanks again Stevebethere.

Sandy from " Traveling Bells ", I remember meeting you for the first time on John Healds Bloggers Cruise. I've enjoyed the many things that you stated about your children and your husband. I loved it.

Sandee from "  Comedy Plus ", a new friend and now a wonderful friend that I can't wait to read your comment each time about my blog. You and I both love my Bumble Bee,  Camero and now Wow, you have your own zoom, zoom car. Say hi to Zane.

            Last but not least is my great,, gorgeous, thoughtful & caring friend Bee from Florida"Muffin53PartDeux, what would I do without you. Meeting you & Charlie on the Valor changed my life.  Being a close friend you helped me when I needed someone to speak to and most of all, you helped me losing a great deal of weight. It will be wonderful seeing the new year knowing that I have that many wonderful friends.





 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" SEE YA In The New Year "



7 comments:

  1. Wow, I feel honored to be mentioned in your blog! I'm glad we "met" through Bee or Sandee's blog. Either way, you've given me a lot of laughs this past year and I am grateful for that. You can never laugh too much. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an honour to be mentioned in this post, dear Paul, thank you so much! You are a great friend and I am so glad that the videos I share bring you laughter and joy! I hope that 2016 will be a very joyous, healthy and peaceful year filled with much love and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul, what an honour to see my name and blog mentioned in your blog. Thank you for your fun jokes to brighten us up. May the new year brings joy, peace, health, love and abundant blessing to you and love ones. Happy New Year! Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice post Paul and thank you for the mention It's a pleasure to know you you always make me laugh with your posts and comments may it continue.

    Have a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2016 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post Paul. You've collected some nice friends this year and I'm so happy I'm one of them. I love coming here to read what's happening in your world and all your fun jokes. Being called your friend is an honor.

    Have a fabulous day and a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Big hugs to you and Mary Lou. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I heard my name...

    I made the top of the year end Paul list? Holy cow. No worries. All is forgiven. Polyhedrons, of whatever sex, don't hold grudges ;)

    Hope you both have a happy New Year.



    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post, my friend. It was indeed my pleasure to meet you and Mary Lou for real...and to continue keeping up with you while we are so many miles apart. May we cruise together again some day!

    The very best to you and your family in the New Year. Smooth cruising.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!