Sunday, September 25, 2016

Cool Sunday




Good morning everyone. I'm preparing to take my wife out for breakfast. At the end of each month we decided to go for breakfast. I would like to go every Sunday for breakfast but now it's just at the end of the month. Autumn has arrived. It came with temperatures of nearing 90 temperatures but now it's with temperatures in the lower 70's. I'm going to put my golf clubs away for the winter. Gerry hasn't called me this month so that means that my golf is finished this year. Oh well.

                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------

 




















Well my wife is calling me to go for breakfast, She's hungry and so am I. Have a wonderful Sunday friends.

 
                                                                        " SEE YA "





5 comments:

  1. What a meanie that brunette was!

    I love going out for breakfast but I usually do it closer to noon. I'm not a morning person which is probably one of the reasons why I'm not a golfer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful breakfast with Mary Lou. I too love going out from time to time. No cooking, no dishes to wash, no mess to clean up. Wonderful.

    I loved all the jokes as always and I linked this post to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee! Hope you have as much fun at breakfast as i had reading your jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you both had a nice breakfast Pauleo and you ate it all up LOL :-)

    Had to laugh at the jokes especially the blonde the firemen and the net LOL

    Have a tanfastic rest of your day Mr Cornetto :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treat! Dick took me out to lunch today and I have a veggie/beef soup cooking in the crockpot. Life is good on the road in Arizona. The Grand Canyon was awesome! I have posted photos on Facebook.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!