Thursday, April 15, 2021

Good morning friends. I just got a phone call from Thrasher's for my car. They have two new tires to put on in the front of my Camero. They put two new tires in the back last year and now I have  the front done. With my driveway being done at the moment, it's difficult to walk to get to my car. It's at my friend's across the street. I may need some assistance to get there.


 





          
       -----------------------------------------------

 


Cruisin Paul


 

         
      

8 comments:

  1. Daughters are most precious people.

    Good luck with the car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bring the car in next Wednesday at 9:00am and after that my car will be like it's new.

      Delete
  2. I don't have a precious daughter but I have 2 precious sons. Wonderful to get 2 new tires for your car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Nancy, son's are also great. I miss my son.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear your car is done Pauleo I hope you can get to it soon :shock:

    I had my second vaccine Wednesday had much worse side effects this time bad shivering nausea and a splitting headache never ate a thing yesterday, thankfully I fell much better today just a niggling headache left but not as bad 👍

    I enjoyed the funnies too i needed it heheh!

    Have a fantabulosa weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for telling me that Steveo. Now I have to prepare for my second shot effects. Oh well, I happy to see that you are safe and maybe someday you & I will get the the chance to visit together. See ya my friend

      Delete
  4. I always wanted a daughter - but man proposes and God disposes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting Carol. LOL Have a great week my friend. See ya.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!