Saturday, January 22, 2022

Finally, We're Getting Some Snow. Flurries.

Good morning all my good friends, Peg, Carol, Mimi, Nancy & Steveo. I thought I would mention your names because you are very important to me. I had two others but they thought being  political was  more important being  a friend.  You know, I wonder what can I say  that doesn't bother people. There is so much going on in our world , Covid especially, why must people get mad over some silly thing. My friend who is over 80 and he lost his wife recently. That's the guy that loves my Camero. He and I would go for coffee and I took him in my car. He would smile at his wife and she saw how excited he was in the Camero. Now she's gone but he still wants to go in my Camero and why, because he smiles and remembers her when he left. A little thing like that is big. When it gets warmer, he & I will go for coffee and he'll get that ride in the Camero.

                        ------------------------



                   -----------------------------

 Window & winter!!!!

 During a cold winter day a wife messaged to her husband that " the windows frozen". Her husband replied to pour some warm water on them. After a while the husband received a message again " No way she said, the computer is spoiled  now you jerk".

                               ---------------------------------

Did  you hear about the big winter storm in New York?

It got so cold that bankers were walking around with their hands in their pockets. 

                               ----------------------------------



 Finally my Winter fat is gone

Now I have  Spring rolls.

                                 ------------------


A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.

As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
 
Moral of the story
1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy
 
2. Not everyone who gets your out of shit is your friend.
 
3. And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut. 
                                                    -----------------------
 

 

 

                              -----------------------


                        --------------------------


           ------------------------------------


Cruisin Paul



 



 
 


 

10 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday. We got 3 inches of snow overnite in North Carolina with is not normal. Since I'm from the Lake Erie region I am used to snow. But boy it's got everyone here in a tizzy. My dog loves it.
    But a ride in your camero in warm weather sounds damn good to me!!
    Paul, write what you wish. Don't let others dictate what you wish to write. Do you! Your heart is good. Those who can't see that may just need to go. Others will then come!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peg. Many times I'm scared to really write what I would like to write. Maybe you are correct. If you ever come to Amherstburg during the summer, I'll even let you drive my Camero, slowly.LOL See ya,

      Delete
  2. Heeheehee! Spring rolls, that's great!

    The one subject i avoid is talking about the political situation in a country that is not my own. Since i live where i do, it makes me responsible to take a stand on issues here, vote my conscience, and live with the choices i make. Because i do not live in another country and i don't know their situation from the inside, i leave it alone. Also, i wouldn't have to live with the consequences of what i am advocating, since i don't live there.

    Does any of that make any sense at all?

    Either way, i am glad you are my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, you are totally correct but my problem is because I live right across the river from Michigan, right across from it. I can see buildings and people that affect my life. I have relatives in Michigan and through out the states and they call me and we discuss the problems they are having. At times the American problem can create a Canadian problem. What do I do then? I really try to keep out of the fray but being an Italian, I do get upset. I do hope that you and my other American friends accept my apologies when I do get upset. I'll try and keep out of politics. But no matter what, I still care for my friends. Like you said, Either way, I'm glad you are my friend Mimi.

      Delete
  3. When I started to learn blogging, my blogger friends advised me to avoid politic and religion to stay out of trouble with authorities and offending hyper sensitive religious people and etc. Other than these 2 topics, we are free to write whatever we want because it is our personal blog. Thank you that you are my friend and I enjoy reading your posts and enjoy all the funnies you share on your blog. Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my friends tell me that but I guess I have a thick head. I'll not to get involved with politics. But as Mimi said, Either was, I'm glad you are my friend Nancy.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for adding my name to your friends list - you made me smile. I appreciate our growing friendship and hope you are staying warm. We had a cold front come down yesterday and I've been cold for 24 hours - I'm a real babay about being cold. Stay safe Paul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a good friend Carol. Keep warm and you aren't a baby being cold. I've noticed that as I get older my body is getting colder every year. My wife noticed it as we get in bed at night. I touch her and she says, " Paul you're ice cold. " I guess I need to get a hot water bottle. LOL

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the mention Pauleo I agree with others write what you want, a while ago when we hade the Brexit referendum one came to my blog having a right go about it because of the outcome I hadn't even mentioned it anywhere and I voted to stay in Europe not leave I just laughed because I hadn't even mentioned it or any politics lol

    I hope you get to give your feriend a ride in your Camero Pauleo 👍

    Have a snowytastic warmer week (I have added you as usual)👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the Spring arrives, I'll be taking my friend for a ride in my Camero and then get that coffee. Thanks Steveo.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!