Saturday, January 29, 2022

Big Snowstorm Coming

It's Saturday and I'm happy. Good morning friends. How are you doing this morning? Snow is still on the ground and the weatherman informed us that next week Wednesday & Thursday we should expect a big snowstorm. So what. I'm not going any place except in side my home. I'm going nuts. I want Spring to come soon. 

                     ----------------------------

 Never catch snowflakes on your tongue

until all the birds have gone south for the winter.

                       ---------------------------

Maria had 3 children, snowflake, sand & brick.

One day snowflake goes to her mom and asks, " Mom, why am I called Snowflake." The mother replies, " because when you were born, a snowflake fell on your head."

The next day Sand goes asks , why am I called Sand and her replies because a small grain of sand fell on your head.

The next day Brick goes to his mother and asks her the same question .  ksjndk jnkk dnvn  bhjbsn.

                          ---------------------------



                           -------------------------

Friends are like snowflakes.

They will disappear if you pee on them. 

                           ----------------------------

Women are like snowflakes,

Every one I touch suddenly disappears without a trace. 

                           ----------------------------


                      --------------------------------------


                          --------------------------------

 

 

Cruisin Paul


 



 


10 comments:

  1. This flakey friend enjoyed your post today, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my flaky friends. They are so important in my life.Like you Mimi.

      Delete
  2. A cruise in the Caribbean would be wonderful today - it's cold (for Florida) and went down to freezin in the early hours this morning. I'll probably lose plants in my yard. Oh, well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you cover your plants Carol? It's still very cold around here and during the week we're suppose to get a lot of snow.

      Delete
  3. love the cold/winter jokes. I'm glad I moved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does your area have snow and cold Peg? Have a good week.

      Delete
  4. I hope you don't go too nuts LOL

    We haven't had snow in London yet but it's been cold brrr

    Loved the funnies heheh!

    Have a snowflakestastic week Pauleo 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next two days will give us a lot of snow about 15 blowing inches. We're under severe snow warnings

      Delete
  5. Hope the snowstorm won't do any damage. Few days ago, a mini tornado wreaked havoc and damaged the roofs of 100 plus houses. Thankful that we were not in the same area and not affected. Please don't go nuts because we like you as you are. Thanks for the funnies and laugh. Take care, stay warm and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, I will never go nuts, maybe a little marshmallow.LOL Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!